1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Floran Calls for Moot of Floran

Discussion in 'Archives' started by FireDrinker, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

-Rossse-

Floran think Floran come to thisss, if only to watch and lisssten to what isss dissscusssed...

2. Farcry11

Farcry11 Guest

Elmskin big Floran think talker of very very far tribe. Very good at think and at talk, very good at look at problem and find answer. Help Floran brother and sister in this place of star woods. Come in sky boat to Lifetree to talk about bigproblem. Will see other Flora think talkers there.

3. FireDrinker

FireDrinker Beware, I live!

((Just as a note, this has been kicked over to Saturday evening. Probably sometime after 6 PM EST.))

4. Xenos

Xenos New Member

-Audio file uploaded. Tide's voice, full of disgust, anger, and... insanity above all the other emotions-

So you finally show your face again, you filthy scum!

After what you did to Aiko... do you honestly think you can survive?
    I will become what you fear most. I will show you the pain you caused me... ten-thousand fold. the pain the world feels will be like a candle held to the flame of your screaming agony! The fires of the pit of Hell that you were spawned in will feel like a cool spring compared to the pain I will show you!

You will scream for mercy. you will beg for death... and you. will. -never-. get it.

This is for all those you killed.

This is for Aiko.

I will hunt you down to the ends of the cosmos... I will not rest until MY fangs are coated in your sap! I will feast upon your blood, and consume your corpse! Or maybe I'll just leave it out for your so-called kin to eat. It means nothing to me, so long as you suffer now as much as I do... and that you suffer int the afterlife as much as Aiko does...

((mod edit: seriously who underlines an entire post i mean really))

#24 Xenos, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
  5. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Mucklurk think last wordfing is dumb. Is dumber than inbred muckling before kin eats it. Is dumber than dumbest dumb Mucklurk has mucklurked. Mucklurk think should get self eated so not mate and spread more dumb. Mucklurk seedpod hurt from so much dumb. Is dumb. Kill self. Spurgle.

6. Xenos

Xenos New Member

... Well. Looks like big bro's back. And just as bloodthirsty as ever. Good job, Firedrinker. You've gotten yourself some competition. You, sharp, and traptooth got your work cut out for you if you want to match this guy... Saw his homeworld burn. twice. family killed. by florans.

And, Firedrinker... I -might- not try to stop him this time... if he goes after you and your little meeting... and if I do, it's only to save Sativa and Sharp.

~Blade's Edge

7. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

He wasn't the one who killed aiko.....

8. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

That reminds me, I forgot to tell you that she was dead when I last saw you fire.

9. Sen

Sen Guest

watch out we have billy badass here

oh noes call the wahbulance

10. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

dumbdumbdumb, get eated. Mucklurk.

11. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Floran will come to moot. Hear what chiefsss have to ssay. Mosst probably ssstupid though. It isss time for meat to be ssscared of floranss again.

Meat-Biter

#31 Wreth, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
  12. Farcry11

Farcry11 Guest

Elmskin angry. Elmskin see that Floran in this area of star-woods weak, cowardly. You no fight disrespectful meat, show them true warrior Floran strength? Elmskin dissapointed. Floran not slave to be pushed around by meat.

Floran gather at moot, and make plan to take back honor from meat, or die in shame.

13. Xenos

Xenos New Member

And, as usual, Tide's taking lot of flak for his psychotic ramblings. Too bad he's knocked out right now. Yep. His head will be hurtin' tomorrow morning, but that's what he gets for trying to literally throw me at the first Floran he saw.

~Blade's Edge

14. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

...More dumb. Not floran. Why letterscreen here. Dumb. Mucklurk

15. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Quick-Claw-

Would respect it if you and your brother stay of the thread. We don't need anymore death threats or anything else stupid like that. The universe is already filled to the brim with psychotics, and right now, we just need realists.

Yet again, we're not doing this for any personal gain, or even Tribal gain. This is about our people, and their future in a universe where they are the minority, and the "bad guys." Everyone who would like to participate in this Moot should do well to remember this.

I will be attending as Sharptooth's Second.

16. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

-Voice to text-

Will not be attending... Have work to do. Hsss...

-Freya

17. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

((Muckface Voice-text))

Me want go if food if good food me me much want go.

18. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

Floran will be there, sounds like barrel of fun.

- Blood-Singer

19. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

(( Blood of the Sands, speech to text ))

Floran not able to go, found good hunt groundsss. Isss too bussy sssstabbing. No time for wordss.

20. FireDrinker

FireDrinker Beware, I live!

((I will start gathering people at 6pm EST. Event is tentatively scheduled for 7pm.))