1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Does anyone have a coffee machine?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aquarius, May 29, 2014.

1. Aquarius

Aquarius New Member

Moonwing here.. I've found that I need a coffee machine, pretty desperately. I don't trade with pixels, I use diamond ores instead. I'm willing to give up 12 of my ores for a coffee machine. Anyone interested?

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"12 unrefined diamond ore for a coffee machine?! It seems like you could honestly buy a coffee machine made of gold or something, with stuff like that. I mean, it's a coffee machine and unrefined diamond ore tends to be pretty valuable. Unfortunately, I don't really have one that I could give, but I might be able to make one. But I honestly don't need that much unrefined diamond ore. Hell... one or two chunks should probably be sufficient enough."

-Aedan

3. Aquarius

Aquarius New Member

Well, that's fine by me. I only offered so much, because I have quite a lot from travelling; I had no idea it was so expensive. Where do you want to meet to make the transaction?

-Moonwing

4. Terallis

"Somewhere with a fair amount of people, to be safe. It's a dangerous galaxy, and I'd rather just keep on the safe side of things. Don't want to get mugged or worse. Perhaps Liberty Mills. It has a bit of a bad reputation, but I don't imagine anything will happen regarding a small business deal. I'd say somewhere else, but I don't know much about other locations."

-Aedan

5. Aquarius

Aquarius New Member

That's acceptable, I understand. When would you like to meet?

-Moonwing

6. Terallis

"Perhaps a bit later on today? Or tomorrow if you're able."

-Aedan

((About to do a D&D session, so won't be available for a few hours.))

7. Aquarius

Aquarius New Member

Sorry for the late reply, we can do it today.

-Moonwing

8. Terallis

"Alright. Today works just fine. Get ahold of me when you can and we can set up a place of meeting."

-Aedan

((I'll generally try to keep myself online, today. So just toss a whisper to "Aedan" when you come around.))

#8 Terallis, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
  9. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

I got an industrial one from my bar/restaurant on marathon that never gets used if you want an extra.

10. Sammy McHammyDoodle

Sammy McHammyDoodle New Member

-Sanguine-
    I have a fridge named Louis is it the same?

11. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

Hey, I've got a coffee machine that you can use. I recently just got a fresh new one, so maybe you can use my old one?
    Oh, and you should put your diamond ores into a refinery. For the pixels. Then you could send the funds to ID 9207, through IFB bank. I'll mail you the coffee machine.

-Mysmarri