1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Stirpis Weaponry - !Sale 60% Off! -

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Cole Ombre, May 28, 2014.

1. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

*A man in his late twenties, early thirties appears on the screen. Hes wearing dark clothing, with a black and blue cap on his head. His brown hair is poking out from underneath, and he's grinning as he addresses the camera*

"Hey there! Ever thought to yourself: 'Man, I really need a cooler weapon. This one just doesn't cut it..'. Of course you have! Well, my name is Jace and you can look no further! I design, build, and sell custom weaponry for all situations and skill levels! Looking to buy? Come on over to my shop! Co-ordinates x 123, y 325, Planet I a, Alpha Sector. Dont see a weapon you like? Want one of my current weapons, but in a different camo? Just ask for a custom order! Payment will be calculated based upon size, design time, colors, accessibility to parts, yatta yatta. You know."

*video shuts off, displaying text*
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guns:

Stirpis Plasma Assault Rifle "Spartan": 1860
    [​IMG]

The SPAR, nicknamed Spartan, rifle, is a plasma based assault rifle. Capable of long firing without overheating, and intense accuracy, this weapon is a must-have for any plasma-arsenal. Cyclic fire rate of 660 shots per second, coupled with internal heat dispersion and state of the art barrel notching for accurate fire make it deadly on the field, and even deadlier in the vacuum of space. ((I assume plasma weapons would be deadly in space due to the physics, but if anyone has a problem with that feel free to pm me))

Stirpis DMR: 2100
    [​IMG]
    A designated marksman rifle with an elongated barrel, fore grip, and underside bi-pod for all marksmen around! Comes with a standard SLCS 8x sight.

Stirpis KHG Mk2: 780
    [​IMG]
    The second in line of kinetic Stirpis handguns, this weapon packs all the punch of a .45 ACP cartridge in a pocket-sized container!

Stirpis MP Mk2: 930
    [​IMG]

The MP-2 is the fully automatic variant of the KHG handgun, supporting 20+1 rounds at a manageable fire rate!

Stirpis IFC-556:1560
    [​IMG]
    The Stirpis IFC-556 is a variant on the IFR-556 support weapon. Adapted to fit the role of a carbine, the weapon cut the magazine size down to 30+1 chambered rounds, shortened, the barrel and stock, and exchanged the sight for a closer holographic sight optic. firing, like its big brother, the 5.56 standard cartridge, this weapon packs a punch.

Stirpis IFR-556: 1920
    [​IMG]
    The Stirpis IFR-556 is a uniquely designed Infantry Fighting Rifle enabling support gunners the options of both mobility and ammo capacity! The weapon fires a standard 5.56 cartridge housed in a unique double-tubed alternating magazine holding 75 rounds. The weapon comes equipped with a 4x Stirpis Combat Sight (SCS). This rifle is a test to combine the capacity of a light machine gun and the accuracy and mobility of an assault rifle. While slightly bulky, both loaded and unloaded, it beats out the current LMG competition, weight-wise, by far!

Stirpis HG-2: 1050
    [​IMG]
    The Stirpis HG-2 is the second variation on the popular handgun. Refitted and redesigned to fire plasma cartridges, this weapon has a hand-guard over the trigger to prevent any unwanted contact to the trigger. The plasma tubes running over the exterior of the pistol provide the weapon with its signature firing strength using modernized plasma core technology.

Stirpis PFDW: 1320
    [​IMG]
    Using the ergonomic body and tactical rail design of the Earth based P90 Submachine gun, this Plasma Fitted Defense Weapon delivers with all teh strength of a close quarters firearm in speed, power and mobility! More plasma core technology allows for a quieter firing sound during everyday use!

Stirpis SLLPR "Slipper": 3300
    [​IMG]
    The Stirpis SLLPR, or the Slipper, is a plasma core based Long Range Rifle, preceeded by the Stirpis LRR Mk1. This weapon comes with a 35x zoom scope for long range encounters, a magazine slot for the option of using stacked plasma charges, and an underbarrel laser pointer to allow you to get on target quicker! Special core technology tubing line the weapon with red light, giving it an eerie glow. ((does not actually glow))

Stirpis S&B Uzi: 1140
    View attachment 1584

This redesigned uzi is fitted with a foldout stock and extended barrel, giving it less recoil and more accuracy over range, at a slight cost of fire effect due to the need for smaller 9mm rounds to fit the extended barrel. Firing an intense 20 rounds per second, even with its low damage this gun will definately put a dent in your enemy!

Stirpis SCR-1: 1620
    View attachment 1585

The Stirpis SCR-1, or the Short Combat Rifle, is a smaller version of the LCR, delivering with all the power of the LCR, while being able to be maneuvered easier. While having a slightly faster fire rate than the LCR, the Stirpis SCR lacks ability in long range areas.

Stirpis LCR-1: 1800
    View attachment 1586

The Stirpis LCR, or Long Combat Rifle, was my first build! Complete with optic zoom scope, this gun is the prize of my collection. Featuring a 45 round interchangeable magazine, this weapon excels at all ranges. A fire rate controllable enough to be effective, and a round powerful enough to be deadly contemplate this guns beautiful and sleek look.

Stirpis SG12: 1500
    View attachment 1612

The Stirpis SG12 is a modern shotgun holding a tube of 10 shells. It can be filled with any sort of shell, from buckshot to frag! Combining a quick semi-auto re-chamber feature with state-of-the-art inetrnal firing mechanisms, this weapon is the best available for close quarters combat situations!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firearms may be paid for in pixels, voxels, checks, or hardline bank account transfers. A gun must be left with the shop-keep for the suppressor to be attached. More guns will be on the way! Check back anytime!

Disclaimer: Any and all personell attempting to or even thinking of plundering, looting, or downright breaking and entering into the Stirpis gun store must remember that they are indeed trying to rob a gun store, and will be met with any force necessary. Owner of said store is proficient with the firearms he sells. Maximum purchase of five(5) firearms per customer. Company orders must be paid for in advance and given time to be processed. Firearms not labeled for resale.

-Jace Ombre

Attached Files:

#1 Cole Ombre, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
  2. CommonerPlum

CommonerPlum New Member

*Static first turning to clear message* Ponderous. You're weapon systems and sale are most intriguing though your galactic location is still unknown. Questioning. Might you perhaps be in the alpha sector. I would like to see the Stirpis LRR Mk1 in person if I may. System 001 reporting, Glitch explorer

3. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Sorry 'bout that, forgot a bit I guess. Alpha sector indeed.

((right, sectors. fixing that now. it is alpha))

4. Shellton

Shellton New Member

Query. Do you need shipping? Statement. Cause I can supply cargo shipping.

-Jam-Bot

5. CommonerPlum

CommonerPlum New Member

Response. My ship will be entering air space soon

6. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Shipping will most likely not be needed, but should the need arise, I'll remember you offered!

-Jace Ombre

7. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

[[Exlar_Omega_2]]
    Hello, your weapons seem interesting indeed. May I purchase a basic blueprint of the mechanics inside the Stirpis PDW-MU? I'll pay whatever amount you deem fit. But if you don't like that idea, I'll take 20 HG-1s, 10 PDW-MUs, and 15 LKR Mk1s. This is a company order.

-Exlar Omega, CEO of Omega Supplies
    ((Xewyck's disguise))

8. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

I do not like the idea of directly selling my blueprints, and I will get started on the company order right away. It may take a while, as that number of the weapons has not yet been manufactured completely. I will notify you when they are all complete. You may visit my shop to find a price, or wire the funds directly at a cost of 100,000 pixels for the package.
    Thanks for your business and remember,
    Shop Stirpis
    -Jace Ombre

#8 Cole Ombre, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
  9. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

[[Exlar_Omega_2]]
    I shall send you a check for 100k pixels once I have received the package, then. Though, I'm still wondering if we could make a deal on the guns. How about this - I'll buy the blueprint for another 100k, then manufacture as many guns as I can within the next two years and send them to you. After the two years I won't create any more exact replicas of the blueprint; I'll change it around and distribute it through my company. You'll gain 100k pixels, as well as the profits from the guns I create for you, and I won't even sell your guns as my own. I see that as quite a good deal for just one blueprint. Will you still accept?

((Xewyck))

10. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Sorry, first, business policy is company orders are paid for in advance. If this is a problem for you, Im sorry, but that is a personal rule. Second, I am not inclined to sell my blueprint, no matter the price.

-Jace Ombre

11. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

[[Exlar_Omega_2]]
    Ah, yes. I seem to have forgotten. Funds have been sent.
    I'm very sorry that you are not able to sell me the blueprint, but I suppose I do understand. Sometimes guns, even their blueprints, can hold personal value. I apologize, both for my sloppy reading and my bartering. I hope you may still be able to supply my business.

((Xewyck))

12. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Funds received, and production has been started. Thank you for your business. To all other wondering parties, this order is being built as a whole, therefore allowing me to retain my current stock.

-Jace Ombre

13. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

((new weapon added: Stirpis MP Mk1))

14. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

This just in! The first of many suppressed firearms are now in stock! Quantities are limited!
    -Jace Ombre

15. Idenix

Idenix New Member

I was just browsing StarNet and I noticed you have a very fine selection of armaments. The Stirpis S&B and the tirpis HG-1 caught my glance out of them all. Would it be possible for me to purchase say... 10 of them each? That would be great. If you have them in stock, let me know and I will transfer the funds to your account.

-Alexander Grant

16. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

Still looking for pistols. I'm willing to set up a wire transaction for one of your Stirpis MP Mks.

-
    Mark Payton

17. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Mr. Alexander Grant:
    An order for 10 S&B's and 10 HG-1's can be placed for 39000 pixels. Is this the correct order to be place? Pixels must be wired prior to order production.

Mr. Mark Payton:
    Just swing on by my shop sometime and I could set you up with the MP!

-Jace Ombre

18. Zach

Zach New Member

Interesting, maybe I'll stop by.

19. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

Contact me when you're available for any transactions. I'm in need of new weapons.

-Shadowstep

20. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Well If ya drop me a PM with what you would like, I could get them ready for you ahead of time!
    -Jace