1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Invaders. ((Justice))

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Crimson Hunter, May 21, 2014.

1. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

Retardation.

-BS

2. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

Well, this is getting no where.

Is it possible for some kind of pass to be given to those that are trusted? If not then I'll look elsewhere.

-Celeste

3. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

-Doc Moses

So only Liberty Mills discriminates fuckers. Go bother the USCM with their interspecies militia or any other place. Why the fuck everyone has to annoy Liberty Mills when it's just a work and trade hub?

Buy yourselves some plot of land and plant yourselves there, I assure you won't get anyone annoying you just because.

As that explosive bird said, no one is forcing any idiot coming to Liberty Mills. Maybe it would help stop fuckin, threatening and crying around and begin working, but I've yet to see that from lots of people, florans or non-florans.

4. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

Starnet users seem to take things out of context a lot.

I really do not wish to recount the entire event for the 10th time.

Really, all they got for their numerous crimes was one thwak to the back. Then they were let go.

-Caesarion

5. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

I refuse to believe that this was racial discrimination, the Fleet would never do that. These criminals appear to have gotten off easy.
    -Priesthood Initiate Ptolemy

6. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

If they try hurt people or broke home get what coming.
    Floran need remember not get hurt at mills though if not allow at medic house.
    `Petaldancer

7. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

*Landsknecht Soldier*
    I knew it. I fucking new those fuckers were up to this shit. Boss, check this out!

*Hans*
    Well, that looks like it could be just what we need to get business up and running. Lets hope someone tries to start something over this.

8. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

One slap to the back = OPPRESSION, REPORT NAO! Floran visitors killing other visitors = Where are our rights?

- Caesarion

9. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

* Sharptooth manages to SOMEHOW download the video to save for later *

10. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

* Caesarion also downloads the pointless video to his device *

11. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Iss not ssuprissing from sstupid birdss..
    opresssing floranss... iss racisst!

Posted by: - Raz0rteeth ( Sharptooth )

#51 Switchback, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
  12. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

[​IMG]

-PizzaLover445566
    ((Aceness))

13. Popcorn247

Popcorn247 New Member

I work with a ((soon to be official)) faction called ICR ((Interplanetary Crisis Relief)). I am interested in setting up a small (very small) free clinic for Florans in Liberty Mills who have minor injuries. Would anyone be interested in defending it from hooligans? You will most likely not receive compensation, but I will speak with the higher ups, and see what I can do.

To reiterate, I'm talking about minor injuries. We don't have any fancy medical tech, so don't come to me with a bullet lodged in your brain, but I can set a broken limb, give you some painkillers, and what have you.

-Ibineal

#53 Popcorn247, May 23, 2014
  14. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-"Mel"-
    I could work there. But not "for free". I'm not risking my life for nothing at all. I'm not that stupid.
    Pay or nobody will ever accept that.

15. Popcorn247

Popcorn247 New Member

Well, unfortunately, the ICR is a charitable, nonprofit, organization, so any payment would have to be approved by my superiors. The issue is being discussed.

I may not have extensive experience with the situation on the ground at liberty mills, but I don't doubt that one or two guards should be able to easily defend a small clinic from a few disruptive florans. I highly doubt you would be in as grave danger as you seem to think.

Additionally, you aren't "risking your life for nothing at all," you would be providing me the opportunity to treat the sick and injured florans in Liberty Mills who aren't allowed in the hospital. A noble cause, surely, but I suppose not many care for noble causes these days.

-Ibineal

#55 Popcorn247, May 23, 2014
  16. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

greay if its a noble cause, but keep in mind treating the wounded is not always noble

Sometimes they got wounded because they tried to killl someone in their home and they had a weapon, or something

Then yuo treat them and they go out and kill mor people

good intentions, but remember yor in an area with some reall violent people in it, and the local florans are a major part of thatt....

...just be careful

***This message was powered by Intergalactic Electronic Systems - For All Your Communicative Needs!***

17. Aissa

Aissa Clockwork Pastry Lobster

I'm not even sure why there's been a massive surge in Florans coming here, anyhow...
    I mean, I know Florans I consider friends. They don't show up here, though. Even before the Fleet came... Based on what I've been told, this is probably because everything has been paved over, the sunlight's choked by steam, smog, and buildings, there's no fresh water outside of a durasteel pipe, and it rains literal burning (and that sucks to be accidentally hit with).
    The fact that there are arguments suggesting that they want more access to a death trap on principle alone just to... hang out on, I guess? I don't even.

I would be okay with not being allowed to go a hospital that doesn't see humans, on a colony where humans regularly attack the citizenry and police, and also by the way everything is made of ice and it rains bees, because holy crap screw going to that place in particular to begin with.
    What the fuck.

- A.

#57 Aissa, May 23, 2014
  18. Popcorn247

Popcorn247 New Member

Techbird, thank you for the words of warning. I'll keep them in mind. However, the ICR is an impartial organization, and it would be against our code of ethics to let a sentient being go without treatment, regardless of the circumstances of their injuries. That said, we always operate in accordance with the laws of whatever government exists where we are deployed, and I can assure you that any criminals in need of our services will be turned over to the proper authorities after they have been treated and stabilized.

-Ibineal

#58 Popcorn247, May 23, 2014
  19. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Aradin -

I will assist in your endeavors my friend, I am not very skilled in medical applications as much as some people, but I am trained in several courses which I picked on on earth...Before the..Event, but anyways, I would be glad to assist the citizens of the mills, murderer or not, its blood on their hands that will eventually rip apart their psyche from the inside out and drive them insane. Everyone has a conscious, whether it shows or not, and these killings and deaths will haunt them, if anything, we punish them by letting them live longer.

20. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

Note that taking corrective measures on your own may be mistook for hostile intentions. It is advised that members of the ICR consult with the fleet or the heads of Liberty Mills to partake in jurisdiction.

- Caesarion