1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I'm New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Oblivions99, May 19, 2014.

1. Oblivions99

Oblivions99 New Member

Hey I'm kinda new to RP so I will need some help in terms of learning the ropes but I have another issue on my hand. I think I need my whitelist password reset because I might have mistyped my password and the password I thought I typed in isn't working so if someone could help me with that it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Crossed Swords

Crossed Swords New Member

Welcome to the server, I can teach you a bit since I suck at teaching. I'd say you should send the mods a message about it.

3. guguy123

guguy123 New Member

Most of the community welcomes new people, although if you still have trouble just learning from experience, you can pretty much ask anyone and they will probably help if they have time (That includes meh).
    As for your password problem, if you PMed a mod about it, it's probably fixed by now, or is being worked on. They are awesome. If you didn't because you don't know how:
    1. Hover over 'Inbox'
    2. Choose start new conversation or click on an already existing conversation with a mod
    3. Clearly you know how to post
    4. Be patient, other people need help too, and there are only so many mods (Keep this in mind for everything from now on)

Hope I helped :D

4. Oblivions99

Oblivions99 New Member

Ya it did one thing that would be great is if you could show me around a couple of notable factions and colonies. I would like to get a base hopefully and be able to have a purpose on this server. thanks for ur help I was able to get the problem fixed myself

5. Oblivions99

Oblivions99 New Member

Oh another thing how do I get onto teamspeak I press the button but it doesn't seem to work. Some help would be appreciated

6. guguy123

guguy123 New Member

Sorry for responding so slowly, in my timezone it was midnight XD.
    Anyway, I know that it feels weird when you are on a server stuffed with people yet you feel alone because there is no sign of those people.
    As for the notable factions and colonies, the sub-forum is very helpful, but the sheer amount of STUFF is quite intimidating to new players, especially those new to RPing.
    You can PM me with your character and I can try to help you get involved in some RP. We can talk out the details there ;)

FINALLY,
    I can't guarantee I will be available, so I have 2 very useful links right here for you:
    http://community.playstarboundrp.com/threads/a-newbies-guide-to-playstarboundrp.894/
    http://community.playstarboundrp.com/forums/players-guides.50/
    I highly encourage you read the first link, although both are EXTREMELY useful, for vets and newbies alike.