1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Fight Back.Exe

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Diehardpatriot, May 16, 2014.

1. Epitaxis

Epitaxis Bathmophobic

Captain, you've earned a -smidgen- of respect from me for saying that. I almost wanted to buy you a drink for that.
    -Moony

2. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

um

im jus gona say....

uh hi i live in lm and uh. i dont rea;ly lik militants, ut like...

the fleets actully been prety cool. like,somw are really rude, but theyve been rotecting us from the crazyies and murderers. and there are a LOT Od crazys and murderes,

like the guys that keep posting this,

im really tired of gretting held up in the street by crooks and renbels/upriseres/other people that think im a militant when i just work here.

the fleet soldiers saved my life from some guy that broke into my house and tred to kil me.

now theyre guardig our houses. its really nice after 4 break ins in as week or two...

rebels please stop shooting us because wtp we just want to live here

pls go

***This message was powered by Intergalactic Electronic Systems - For All Your Communicative Needs!***

3. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

> Updating . . .
    > Update Complete.

Clearly it was wrong of me to expect any of you to have the foresight to understand what the Fleet are doing.

I'm gone.

No more fighting in the Mills, but if they even come close to another planet I wont be as considerate of your opinions.

And I'm not doing this out of some grand epiphany your half-assed insults managed to draw out of me. I'm doing this because one of you bothered to ask nicely.

I especially like how fifty-percent of you never even bothered to read, or understand my point of view.

I'm gone.

Eight out.

> End of Message.

4. Mr Spacelemon

Mr Spacelemon New Member

( Dre )

Well thank Christ for that.

5. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Can someone please state what exactly the fleet has done? All I see here are the ravings of an insane machine. - Skarti

6. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

ty

***This message was powered by Intergalactic Electronic Systems - For All Your Communicative Needs!***

7. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

The Fleet has done nothing to hurt the people of this fine galaxy. If anything we helped it. Don't you all feel better when every arrest takes place there is one less criminal at your door each night? I want you to ponder on my answer. Decide for yourself. I have no judgement over intentions. I just enforce the laws of Kluex.

-Templar Dakhamunzu

8. Diehardpatriot

> Auto Notification:

THIS URL WILL BE REMOVED IN TWENTY FOUR GALACTIC HOURS!

> No other notifications . . .

9. Grifter

Grifter New Member

>Encrypted message from T.I.G<

I see the Holy Feet is getting resistance, Well then, Only one step closer to either Die a hero or live in Satan's Bowels.

The Latter, Is Disgusting. The Former, Might be a favor for the Mills.

>Message End<

10. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Wut? But uh... this is a forum. Unless you're just gonna remove all of your own posts? I doubt you're a StarNet moderator, so yeah. Should probably think before posting. Just saying."

-Aedan

11. Diehardpatriot

((Just means I wont be responding to it anymore.))

12. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((dwayne))
    u wot m8

13. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

((Charcoal))

Aren't you the guy that threatened to kill innocent people in your bar because Chief SharpTooth pronounced your name wrong?

14. OptionalFingers

OptionalFingers New Member

I've yet to see one person standing up against us who didn't get arrested, or in trouble, because they either attacked someone, were buying or selling slaves, were threatening people, or because of any other kind of criminal activity.

The day when a group of innocent people stands up against us, will be the day I'll start to ask questions myself.
    =Maathorneferure=

15. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

((Aradin))

I've seen what you've done to others, the crimes you committed on many accounts, whats stopping you now? Honestly, my avian friend, I'm somewhat tired of a large force deciding that they own something and not allowing proper feedback from said populace. You intentions may be good, but your way of doing so is wrong. Please for the sake of people not dying from this rebellion, just stop, leave, and go on with your lives.

16. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

-Doc Moses

Fucking great. I have a break trying to save workers lives, and I find this load of shit from someone I doubt even living here. Read closely, revolutionary, cuz you are exactly the kind of fucker whom I have 0 tolerance for.

As far everyone knows, or should (since they first shoot people and later maaaaybe they hear their stay in Mills is legit), they had the brains to speak first with both families. They agreed, and now we have those happy avians around. Before going on a fuckin' heroic quest make sure to know what the hell goes around.

You really want to help Liberty Mills? First, forget about 'uprisings' as you call it, moron, cuz I sure as hell don't want or need more patching up thanks to your fucking childish games. In the case the Fleet turns you into a swiss-cheese, don't expect me or my staff reversing that, I'll just take your bloody body and throw it at the furnaces after you die.

Oh, and in case your brain skips common sense classes by default (that, if you actually have some sort of brain), an uprising needs malcontent people. You know, workers and residents. Good luck finding them, jerk.

Is wonderful how all kind of complete fuckers come around Liberty Mills killing those avians whom I don't really give a shit for since they are just around without giving me trouble, unlike wannabe heroes making workers life hard each time they play around. And haven't been asked if we had trouble with these avians, would be cool to know where you got that idea first place.

Shit. Now I need a drink, great.

Go to hell and play hero there.

17. Epitaxis

Epitaxis Bathmophobic

Who are you and why should I care for your misguided perspective?
    -Moony

18. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

(( Mark ))
    I can see why some people have problems complying with the avians now. Having to strip off clothing, then giving them your bags and belongings to be searched can be considered 'taking it too far'. That's completely disregarding your own privacy and voids whatever "rights" you have. Comply or be arrested and fined/tortured.

19. Epitaxis

Epitaxis Bathmophobic

I give up!
    You VISITORS bitch about your non-existent rights all day but if I hear someone demanding their rights I'll give 'em a bullet in the knee that's what you people rightfully deserve for inciting rebellion and endangering the LOCALS. I'm done with this area of StarNet you idiots have been warned. cry over rights and I'll show you what you rightfully deserve for endangering the people of Liberty Mills.
    -Moony

20. CadeDaBeast

CadeDaBeast New Member

Before we came, Liberty Mills was violent, out of control. At first, you resisted our help, as most would do. But now, now you see the positive influence Kluex has had on your people. Liberty Mills has become a place of peace and happiness. Do not ruin that with your war-mongering.
    -Priesthood Initiate Ptolemy