1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Missing: Wrynnus Aurelio

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wrynnus, May 14, 2014.

1. Wrynnus

Wrynnus New Member

This is Tony Aurelio, returning Civil Contractor for the USCM.

7 years ago, the earth was destroyed. Before the earth was attacked however, I was stationed on an exploration mission to deep space. I took my 12 year old son, Wrynnus, with me. However, during the expedition, our squad received a call. We were to return to the Sol System, as our planet had just been destroyed. Devastated, we all had to fight through our tears of the lost loved ones. Meanwhile, on board the ship sitting right next to me lied the last scrap of my love in the galaxy - Wrynnus. I told him to stay on the ship, eat the food from the 3D printer and that I would be back as soon as I could. I boarded a ship with one of my crewmates and left my ship, and my son behind.

As we were returning to the Sol System, our squad was attacked by a giant tentacled monster. This son of a bitch was unlike anything you've seen. We were about to attack, but then there was a giant flash of light... and the next thing I know, I'm lying down on the bunk of the ship. There was a skeleton dressed in USCM uniform slumped in the ship's pilot seat. I checked the ship's computer, and took a moment to realise that I had no recollection of the past 7 years. My file was no longer on the USCM's database when I returned to one of their posts.

With a few friends, I returned to the planet where I left my son. I found the ship, but it was empty. So I beamed down to the planet from the co-ordinates of the last person it beamed. I found a small shack, with a note from my now 19 year old son, telling me that he had sent out a distress beacon and someone had picked him up and that he was sure I would never read the message. He claimed to have lost all hope of my survival, but the fact he left a note tells me otherwise.
    The more interesting part of all this is that the fire pit was still warm, and the crops he had been living on were still alive. They had been tended to. My son has only recently been picked up by someone who answered this distress call...

When I asked on local radio if someone had picked him up, someone who sounded like they play in a jazz band answered me and said that they had spoken to him. They then said they had seen him on a planet several lightyears away from the planet he got picked up from. When I told him I picked up on his lie, he feigned ignorance and claimed he got a name mixed up. I fear something terrible has happened to him.

So my request is this: If anyone has picked up someone from co-ordinates 11604220 63331679, please contact me. If anyone recognises anything from the recent events of this story, please contact me.

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

((Just as a note, the Earth's destruction was only about a year prior to current events. Two at the absolute most. :) ))

3. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

4. Venom

Venom New Member

5. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

((Well shoot. I guess I really am in the wrong. I couldn't find lore anywhere, so I just took from what I saw in the normal human backstory. Fair enough! Though, dunno why my searches didn't show any of the in-game lore books. Huh... Carry on!))

6. Wrynnus

Wrynnus New Member

Tony here.

I found my son.

He practically found me.

7. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Tony's the guy who's wanted on Liberty Mills, by the way.
    - Galen

8. Wrynnus

Wrynnus New Member

I'm wanted? By who? What have I done?
    - Tony

9. Wreth

Wreth New Member

10. Wrynnus

Wrynnus New Member

((the date of the earth's destruction is debatable.))