1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

An Idea, Ancient Species reemerges!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Grifter, May 14, 2014.

?

Good Idea?

1. Yar

33.3%
  2. Neigh

66.7%
  3. I have more Questions!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grifter

Grifter New Member

Okay, I Know that Rule #8 of the Code of Conduct doesn't allow Custom races, But we should have a giant Week long event where An ancient species of Cyborg Mutated humans, Who have developed a taste for flesh and are outright hard to kill, And have them ingame, Any faction/players/Whoever can join in, Like, The USCM and The R.A making a temporary alliance to keep these monsters from destroying every corner in the galaxy, They're known as the Andeddomonsutā, Or Undead Monster in Japanese, With Glitch Technology, Floran Savagery, And Human Intelligence, They're a deadly species, Which is why I think there shouldn't be alot of them, Maybe like, A Dozen or so, I want your opinion on this and I want your Vote.

Here're some facts of the Andeddomonsutā If you wanna get a good idea of how they look/think

- They basically have Teeth of Zabrak, They eat meat, and they don't brush

- They stole some Glitch bodies to augment themselves, They have Replacement arms, Leg, Eyes, Even Stomach's for more food.

- They're skin is red, Their eyes Yellow, The perfect murderer look.

- They wear all black and cover their face.

- They're as old as The Novakid.

2. Grifter

Grifter New Member

Don't be afraid to tell me if its a bad idea, Guys.

3. Grifter

Grifter New Member

I'd also be reskinning Humans or Apex or whoever, Its all Vanilla, Just with SBSE

Also, There is no limit in the Universe, Anything can happen, I feel the lore is limited, We need to expand it as a community.

4. JacobKram

JacobKram New Member

Seems kind of cool, adds additional role-playing opportunities.
    Don't know if everyone would agree to having Armageddon break out on the server just for that reason, though.
    Seems like they'd be too violent or overpowered, in my opinion, as well.

They're more like an event-based species than one that should become part of permanent role-play.
    But that's just me.

5. Grifter

Grifter New Member

I'll tone them down if some survive the event, Since they'd be weakened by multiple attacks of USCM and RA, But i'm not gonna script it, I'll let whoever do their thing.

6. Aiko Ikari

Aiko Ikari Guest

Sorry dude, it's just.... not a good idea.

-No demand for such a thing
    -Poor players are gonna jump aboard to use it as an excuse to be l337 bad ass "Nu uh Im a Andnanandnanda I can kill anyone I want"
    -It doesn't really make any sense for "an ancient race of blah humans that are as old as novakids", humans aint as old as stars, sheit
    -It really just isn't anything... special or that thought out

As jake says, things like this are best suited for event specific hostiles and enemies. You can get pretty creative with that.

Had a shweet ass necromorph deadspace mutant horror event awhile ago with the USCM, shit was tight. Awesome and cool. But once the event is over, that "race" is dead. It's not even much of a race.. really...

Long story short

No.

Love you
    Go to bed

7. JacobKram

JacobKram New Member

Score.

That was directed towards me, right?

Only thing I read.

8. Grifter

Grifter New Member

I see, Well, I'll update dah junk.

ands its the afternoon, you buttmom

9. Grifter

Grifter New Member

oh yeah, they'll be limited to people who want to be the species only if they don't powergame or meta, so no "I CAN KEEL HOEVER I WANT BECUZ AIM A N ARDAK YACKSHI AND AI'M 5 YEARS OLD. Also, IT isn't humans, its the INTELLIGENCE of humanz.

10. Grifter

Grifter New Member

Due to negativity, I shall close dis thread, and junk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.