1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

FLORAN WANT TO PARTNER WITH ARMOR MAKER

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sen, May 5, 2014.

1. Sen

Sen Guest

FLORAN WANT TO PARTNER WITH ARMOR MAKER

floran sell custom gun on liberty mill, looking for partner to make partner shop to sell custom armor
    partnership is good because have shop next to each other and is good business and coordinate with test both gun and armor in fire range so can give customer better experience and sell better

NO:
    - fish
    - stupids
    - infested
    - tardnaris scum
    - uscm scum

contact floran for details

no stupids

2. Wrynnus

Wrynnus New Member

I can make anything. I repaired an out of action ship that hadn't moved for 7 years, and I rebooted it's FTL drive. I survived on an alien world at the age of 12 for 7 years. I built everything I own.

If you can provide me with the business, I can make the strongest armour you've ever seen.
    I'm a human. And yes, the USCM are scum.
    - Wrynnus

3. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[As Red]

Can you build me a ship, that's actually a cake, but looks like a starship and is roughly the same size as one?

4. Wrynnus

Wrynnus New Member

...are... you asking me to bake you a giant starship sized cake?

5. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[As Red]

Yes, preferably one that can fly and function as a normal space craft while being 100% edible...

6. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"See... this is why you don't say that you can make anything on the StarNet."

-Aedan