1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking for transportation to a colony!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pulse, May 2, 2014.

1. Pulse

Pulse New Member

A faint rustling can be heard in the background a few seconds after the screen flicks on showing a ship with books littering the ground, a bed, two large bookshelves, a cabinet holding various artifacts, and a chair directly in front of the recording device.

After the rustling noise ends a female Glitch pops up from the bottom of the screen with an apologetic look in her white eyes and sits down in the once empty chair that occupied the screen.

"Oh sorry I got caught up in finding a book and forgot I was going to send out a quick message. Alright well now that I'm here, my names Evangeline and I'd uh . . Like to ask for a transport." She would look away from the device for a second, signalling that her train of thought was slowly derailing , then look back to it only to say a few more words then switch off the device "To a colony please!"

As she goes to switch off the device the chair slides out from underneath her sending her forward and the screen goes black signalling the end of the message.

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Albina-
    Current co-ords, contact info, preferences... anything?

3. Pulse

Pulse New Member

Evangeline: Ah I didn't expect anyone to respond so early! But this is great and yeah that probably would've been useful information to supply you with . . . Uh my current coordinates are . . . X 33772459 and . . . Y -10302851, Delta Chimakah 3422 III, on the really deserty sandy one! I don't really have any preferences in mind per say as long as its populated. Plus I need to get supplies soon.

(( Not sure what you mean by contact info but If you need to get in contact with me just /w Evangeline ))

4. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

(Angel)

hey, I couldn't help but hear your message. I'm glad that you got a response.
    Anyway, I would recommend you head for Taranis. It's a Glitch colony, so you'd be able to adjust easier.
    Good luck!