1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hadley Free Trading: What we can do for you!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Swartz, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Swartz

Swartz Sad Birdy Man

View attachment 1258
    (Art Credit goes to Lucian. His work is fantastic.)

Here at Hadley Free Trading, we’re dedicated to providing quality shipping to those who need it. We provide safe, secure, fast, and quality shipping, guaranteed. Our crew is full of professionals, and we are dedicated to providing quality service all of our customers. If you need anything shipped, food, armaments, tech, we can move it.

Below are our non-negotiable rates for shipping, as well as information regarding our hold and capacity.

Rates:
    To start, ensuring maximum satisfaction at all ends, we charge a thousand pixel flat rate, then, we offer two services: Shipping pre-packaged crates, or, in the case of raw goods, packaging crates for our client. Each crate is a cubic meter, and we charge a rate of one-hundred fifty pixels per crate. Finally, for even larger hauls, requiring shipping containers, we offer 1-Ton containers for a price of twenty-five-hundred pixels each. Our ship has a maximum capacity of two 1-Ton containers and 42 cubic crates.

Safety:
    All members of our crew are armed and trained, so in the case of pirate attacks, we can defend ourselves and our hold. However, if we are to be sent into particularly dangerous sectors of space, we require a simple security deposit of eight-hundred pixels, however

Formula:
    1000 Pixel flat rate + 150 pixels per crate + Optional 1-Ton container (2 of these possible, for a total of 5000 Pixels, or 2500 pixels for one) + (Depending on where we pick up/drop off) 800 Pixel security deposit

As a final note, we reserve the rights to refuse service to anyone on any grounds.

Use the forum below, or contact Gray Hadley via the StarNet privately over the radio.

Attached Files:

2. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Oh yes, let's use a large, majestic bird for the logo, that won't offend anyone.

At least it's a company whose main service isn't shooting people. A rarity in this sector. - Skarti

3. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

-Lyra

I'm curious, there's something that doesn't bother you at all? (and what's that story of 400 floran hookers?).

4. Swartz

Swartz Sad Birdy Man

-Gray-

I'll have you know I'm intimately involved with my avian significant other, nevermind the fact that two are in the crew.

5. Kumakin

Kumakin New Member

Are there any discounts on continued use? (Damnit, now I have to assign weight values to my guns. :< Thanks... Math time.))

-Mishka

6. Xasther

Xasther New Member

Will move anything?

-Grave

7. Swartz

Swartz Sad Birdy Man

-Gray-

Yes to both of the aforementioned questions, however we reserve the right refuse any job. ((Weight doesn't matter, just logical packaging. If not a lot, just a few crates. If a lot, possibly a one ton container))

8. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

Hey, I'm going to start a farm business soon. Could you ship the goods to my customers? I might need smaller crates though.

-Mysmarri

9. Swartz

Swartz Sad Birdy Man

-Gray-

I can ship your goods. We should charter a deal when you have the time.

10. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

11. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Oh my, TWO Avians? I had no idea you were so deeply involved in Avian culture! I mean, most companies hire at least one token Avian, but you have TWO!

Honestly, I'm so tired of humans claiming they have a complete understanding of our society because they happen to know an Avian or two. It's like claiming you know the entire jigsaw puzzle when you only have a few pieces. - Skarti

12. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

-Lyra

He's actually funny after some times talking with him. Gets upset at first chance. And honestly, I don't see where he claims he understands avian society at all.

Ah, and hoping your wounds gets better soon. Take care!