1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Idealistic: Calling all explorers! Large reward!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dreganius, Jan 5, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Dreganius

Dreganius Dearly Departed

Vision: It has long been my goal to settle down and found my own Glitch colony. Now is the time. There is one issue. I am not an explorer. I am a conqueror, and a leader.

Task: I will part with multiple king's fortunes in voxels in exchange for the co-ordinates of a world that has two Glitch villages already established. The requirements of the world are thus.

1. The planet must not have tentacle infestations of any kind. I do not want the Human's homeworld incident to re-occur.
    2. The planet must have two Glitch villages, preferably one each to both the left and right of the landing zone.
    3. The landing zone gap between the villages needs to be large enough to fit a glitch castle, further buildings, and some walls between them. For reference, imagine two and a half glitch castles in size. Larger is acceptable, however a 5 minute walk between the two villages is not, nor is a tiny gap.
    4. (Optional) The planet should be of medium to large size. Exceptions may be made depending on other factors.

Attached is an artist's depiction of my most ideal world:

[​IMG]

Rewards:
    Completion of all four requirements will net the first explorer to send me these co-ordinates a total of 60,000 pixels in 10k voxels, after I have verified the site.
    Completion of the three primary requirements will net the first explorer to send me the co-ordinates a total of 36,000 pixels in 10k voxels, after I have verified the site.
    Should explorers find planets that do not quite fit the bill but still fulfill requirements 1 and 2, I will offer one 10k voxel for each planet's co-ordinates, just in case the ideal planet is never found.

Cheerful: Good luck to all!

- THE ALMIGHTY LORD SYNTAK

Addendum: Do not post co-ordinates in this thread, lest another steals the co-ordinates and burns down the villages before I can subject the denizens to my rule. Send the co-ordinates to me by a StarNet message bird.

#1 Dreganius, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  2. reccon

reccon New Member

I'll get down to the dragons part.

3. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

(( quite the requirement, I wish you luck in finding that specific planet))

4. Genesu Staruwin

Genesu Staruwin New Member

Hehe..Jackpot...I'll start searching tomorrow...

5. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

not if thisss one beat nemo to it

6. Krates/Harvest

Krates/Harvest New Member

Not if I beat both of you to it, via time machine when one of you finds it, I will warp back in time, and claim that planet myself.

7. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

How about *redacted*?
    There are two Glitch Villages, The first is about 100 yards to the left, the other is half a planets walk to the right.
    Doesn't fit super close to what you're looking for but still an interesting find.
    There's some floran houses too.

#7 Mitzi the Floran, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
  8. Krates/Harvest

Krates/Harvest New Member

quick! TO THE TIME MACHI--- And I didn't build it in time for this.

9. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

The horrible part is, if your future self did ever build a time machine, they would have come back to see you at some point in your life.

That....or the time hasn't come yet.

10. Dreganius

Notice: Do not post co-ordinates in this thread. Floran Mitzi, you will be paid your 10k voxel from my personal treasury for that find, but henceforth no co-ordinates are to be publically displayed, lest another steals them and conquers, burns and pillages the villages at the co-ordinates before I do. Send the co-ordinates to me via a StarNet messaging bird.

Statement: This notice will now be added to the primary post.

#10 Dreganius, Jan 6, 2014
  11. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

Redacted. Enjoy your pillaging.

12. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

((NOTICE: your noticing this notice has been noted.....and will be reported to the authorities

13. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

Am I the only one in this sector whom is uncomfortable with the thought of pillaging random villages?

14. Dreganius

Offended: I am not pillaging villages, I am looking for a site to set up my own kingdom and subject the people to my rule. The difference is very major.

(( Your previous post also needs 100% more sun praising.))

#14 Dreganius, Jan 7, 2014
  15. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

16. Dreganius

Hopeful: This offer is still valid. For those of you who wish for a fortune, this is an easy way to obtain it. When the offer is no longer valid, I shall make it very clear in this thread.

#16 Dreganius, Jan 7, 2014
  17. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

I found a planet that meets one to two requirements by standards. It has a fairly large glitch town with no leader or higher being. It has room to fit a castle on the far left side of it. It has a good military force and I am sure you will be pleased.

18. CaptainBritton02

I found a planet that meets one to two requirements by standards. It has a fairly large glitch town with no leader or higher being. It has room to fit a castle on the far left side of it. It has a good military force and I am sure you will be pleased.
    Coords: x: -40643151 y: -76447069 Solar System: Alpha Keter V Planet: Alpha Keter V c

-Alicia Britton, Scientific Surveyer

19. CaptainBritton02

((nvm the planet. It is Alpha Keter V a))

20. Dreganius

Interest: I will inspect it shortly. You will be informed if it is a standard I am willing to accept.

(( I'm going to pretend your second and third messages didn't get posted, and that you PMed me the co-ordinates. ))