1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Salutations!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Twilizer, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Twilizer

Twilizer New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Twilizer and am currently looking to get back into roleplaying, and am waiting to be accepted into the community. I have had roughly five years of roleplaying experience now over multiple games, mainly WoW and Garry's Mod however. I might be a bit spotty at first, since I have not exactly roleplayed since about November or December. I am also rather new to the whole Starbound game in general, so any sort of advice and information gained would be a great benefit and a huge help! Hopefully I will be able to make some new friends, as well as take part in some great adventures, during my time here, and thank you all once again for your time and consideration!
    - Twilizer

2. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

[​IMG]

3. The Grand Mugwump

4. Twilizer

Twilizer New Member

Thank you both very much! I just finished checking out the newbie's guide, and I must say it is quite informative! If anyone has anything else that would potentially help me along the way, it would all be greatly appreciated!

5. Crossed Swords

Crossed Swords New Member

WELCOME And I hope you enjoy your stay~