1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Drake's Personal/Research Audio Logs

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Oweyn, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Oweyn

Oweyn New Member

((This thread is only ICly viewable by Drake, unless you can somehow hack into his cyborg systems))

Research Log 01:
    It's getting worse. My insanity is becoming harder and harder to hold down. -an insane burst of laughter- Ugh. I can't continue this life of a coin. One side of me is overpowering the other. Soon... soon i believe all that will be left is my insane husk. -insane burst of laughter- On a high note, my research lab is completed!!! Yay!!!! -audio ends with a fit of insane laughter-

2. Oweyn

Oweyn New Member

((feel free to post your opinions about this character and how I'm playing him. I'm always open for constructive criticism.))

3. Oweyn

Oweyn New Member

Research Log 02:
    After multiple trial and error tests, I have come to the conclusion that my insanity can be controlled for the time being. It pains for me to do so, and I have no clue as to how long I can go without it getting worse, but I must try until I can find a cure for this blasted condition.

4. Oweyn

Oweyn New Member

Research Log 03:
    Newcomers planetside on Luminaria. Some guy that calls himself 781, because it is his old army tag. -insane laughter in the backround- Also, I traveled to Haus in search of someone who can assist me in my... struggle, but I was only met by some organism in a purple eye suit. Ha! -recording fades as Drake cracks himself up-