1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

((violence)) SKWAK

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kai, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((traptooth))
    HELLOS STARNET FLORAN HAS BEEN VERY LAZY
    BUT FLORAN RETURN
    TODAYS IS BIRDMAN, FREN OF TETNUS, FREN OF FAKE PINK PODCHILD MEATMAN, FREN OF FAKE FLORAN SCUM PET
    HAVE PREVIEW BEFORE VIDYO

View attachment 1030
    HERE IS DUMB BIRDMANS WHO TALK TO MACH

View attachment 1031
    AND ARM IS NOW GONE LOL

View attachment 1032
    THUD​
    [[a video file would be attached, and embed as well for good measure, named SKWAK.avi.]]
    [[video transcript:
    The camera fades in to an avian, Felith, glaring at the camera, easily predicted to be mounted on headwear.
    A vocoded voice in a neutral pitch and a rough tone speaks.
    "{Ssay hello to SstarNet for floran!}"
    "Fuck you." Felith wheezed in return.
    Unimpressed, Traptooth would press the RPG on his chest, before abruptly smacking it upwards, then swiftly used a rusted dagger to stab both Felith's shin repeteadly in quick successions.
    Felith yelped in pain, and the video abruptly cuts to him being carried. If one was observant, they would notice a human figure wearing a hood obscuring his face assisting in carrying him.
    The video again is abruptly cut to Felith being strapped into a bed, making wisecracking remarks, being a general nuinsance and annoyance. The camera turns to the hooded human, who speaks up, in a noticeable french accent.
    "Oui...I do not wish to interrupt, but may I have a souvenir?"
    The camera moves up and down, indicating a nod.
    The human takes a pair of rusty bone shears, and adjusted it at Felith's ring finger.
    Felith did a half hearted laugh, "Hey now, let's not be hasty, why not just take my middle finger, so I can't flip you o--"
    The shears snap, and it fell off, and he yelped quietly in pain.
    The video again abruptly cuts to Traptooth violently bashing a hammer against the left side of Felith's beak, shattering it. If one would listen closely, they can hear faint classical music in the background, similair to that of the infamous "Frenchie"'s soundtrack in his radio broadcasts.
    The video proceeds to show Traptooth haphazardly cutting off Felith's whole right leg and whole left arm with a crusty, rusted powersaw. He then scoops out Felith's right eye slowly and painfully with the rusted knife he always used.
    "{Ssay hello to SstarNet for floran.}"
    "...nNhn...uck...youhnn.." Felith mumbled in return.

Felith is released from the straps and left thudded on the floor.
    The video ends.
    ]]

Attached Files:

• fel1.jpg
      fel1.jpg
      File size:
      163.5 KB
      Views:
    • fel2.jpg
      fel2.jpg
      File size:
      199.8 KB
      Views:
    • fel3.jpg
      fel3.jpg
      File size:
      193.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Pulsar-
    You monster.

3. Malachar

Malachar Heir to Madness

((Petaldancer))
    Enjoy while can, your end already near. When we find, no longer even an if, all debt be repayed Traptooth. See soon.

4. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Just to let everyone know, I'm alive. Albit a bit sore, but I'm alive. -Felith

5. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

[Speech to Text file Uploaded.]
    Hsss...
    Traptooth, your day will come, and it will not be a nicce one.

- Crowliss

6. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

YAWN

7. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Is the avian in question a citizen of Tetanus Fields?

Hollow

8. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

((Sunshine))

Link this video to ten of your friends to avoid being alienated for being some form of freaky loser who doesn't know things that others do. [LINK]

9. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Yes, I am. I'm part of the militia also. -Felith

10. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

My condolences. Good luck. Due to recent events the R.A. will not pursue Traptooth. These occurences are common and I am sure the Militia has learned from its past mistakes enough so, that they can resolve this on their own. Out of respect for Tetanus Fields sovereingty, the R.A will not interfere, and hopes that the Militia will find their first success.

11. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

...Who was that with you?

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

12. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Not me, sadly. I hate being sick when fun stuff happens.
    - "Unity"

13. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

Well... The entertainment on StarNet just got a hell of a lot better!
    - Big-Mech

14. unoriginal name

unoriginal name New Member

-ari-
    I... i don't understand some of you people

either you actually enjoy seeing people getting tortured, which is sick and twisted, or you are just pretending to like seeing people getting tortured, which is, albeit less sick and twisted, still sick and twisted.

15. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

[​IMG]

#15 Iridium616, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  16. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

My hunch was correct then, Teddy told me that the French man who tortured her is most likely the man who helped Traptooth here, the music, the finger-cutting, and his accent.

Whoever brings me this man will be rewarded to the best of my capabilities, thank you.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

17. unoriginal name

unoriginal name New Member

-ari-

So we have the person who tortured teddy and the infamous traptooth working together now?

well, i'm never leaving my house ever again for anyone ever.

18. Battery Acid

Battery Acid New Member

This video file lacks proper accompaniment. Contact this unit should you require digital download of this unit's latest hits.

19. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[Sai]

This is starting to get redundant and pointless. You all feed Traptooth's attention on here, you make pointless threats and call to action. Early on I thought this meant something. I thought that you people would be willing to stop Traptooth before he continued... well .... this. The USCM seems to have stopped caring, it'd obviously that Tarl's Armada has basically turned it's back on the idea of finding Traptooth. Some of you people vow to find Traptooth, but this makes me laugh sitting at my computer right now.... Really?

When I went around Tetanus, asking people about Traptooth, hoping to organize a possible search effort, people pointed me in different directions, and got pissed at me when I kept pursuing the subject since there was some sort of 'organization' that was working to capture traptooth. It surprised me when people told me not to pursue Traptooth and hunt him down, and that there were others searching for him... but who? It's obvious any effort that has started so far has been unorganized, and frankly, a shit effort. People keep talking shit about how they're going to find Traptooth and that no one else should interfere... but you know what? Nothing has been done. And oh look, some other poor helpless sap get's baited into a trap to be tortured by someone who's been in the public view for a while now, that nobody has done anything about.

So much talk, so much bullshit, and Traptooth is still alive. Meanwhile some asshole slaver, who had publicized his idea of the slaving business on Starnet get's killed. Moral or not, he's been doing a form a business while this floran has just gone around torturing people. Maybe someone needs to put a bounty on this floran's head if they want action. Am I going to put a bounty on his head? No. I've already spent so much to organize people, paying to rent out places to meet, wasting money on fuel to visit planets where people give me an evil attitude for trying to do something productive. So go ahead, hunt for Traptooth, play his little game, but stop making worthless threats on starnet because you'll just be feeding into what he wants. Either you do something about it, or sit at your computer terminal saying you're going to do something and feeling bad that this floran is still on the loose.

20. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

The Armada only acts when said action is within the interests of the Armada and its allies. The Armada does not seek to alienate the Independent Colonies by doing their work for them. Assistance has nit been requested, thus the Armada will not take action. Traptooth does nit threaten the Armada. Nor will he, take a moment to consider that this is a lone floran. It does not take a galactic effort to remove deal with him. Simply an intelligent approach.