1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Starting Stagford

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by The Plague, Apr 4, 2014.

1. The Plague

The Plague New Member

I was wondering if any of the admins could set up the scenario that my characters story would start from. Primarily with a broken down crashed landed Apex craft as a starting spaceship with need of repair. And starting on a planet with hostile Glitch. It would be pretty awesome if that was possible if not no big deal.

Much Thanks,
    The Plague

2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

If you want to be there, simply make it like that by yourself. The admins don't really got much time to go building and placing NPCs

3. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Yeah. Starbound also doesn't yet have a sort of Dungeon Master type feature in it. Though, I know it's being added eventually. But yeah. That sort of story is usually something you work up yourself, really. :3

4. The Plague

The Plague New Member

Alright cool I think I'll just try looking

5. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

Players like Awe have done this themselves. Simply build some wreckage on your chosen planet and send out a distress call via universe chat. From there on, adventurers or factions like USCM, or even the pirates will respond to your distress call. Groups like the dreaded pirates, will attempt to rob you the moment you give them your location while the hero type characters will come and start you off on your starbound journey by taking you to a colony of your choice. More can be found on the player guides section under general discussion.

6. The Plague

The Plague New Member

Thanks for the info, I plan to get on my feet before I make outside contact.