1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Lavender's logs

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Beta, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Beta

Beta New Member

*These video files would be located in Taranis' tree, under Lavender's bed*

[Entry 1]
    *A video would begin recording, showing a purple-leafed floran staring at the camera, someone would appear to be holding it, the setting is inside a metal ship*

Beta: "It's on. Go ahead."
    Lavender:"Okay, uh first off, Lavender would like to thank human friend Beta for helping make videos. Second, Lavender is making videos to show how is good." *He'd smile, beaming happily* "Lavender recently get accepted into tribe of Tooth floran! Is have home now!" *He'd clap excitedly* "Although is just farmer, Lavender like farming.
    Beta: "Why don't you tell them about the friends you made?"
    Lavender: *The Floran blinks for a moment, before gasping deeply* "Oh yes! Lavender make new friends," *He'd begin counting on his fingers* "Is name is Treeborn, Fireleaf, Settia, Evan human, and Leaf floran!"
    Beta: "And didn't you say something special about the last one?"
    Lavender: *His face would turn a deep shade of purple, as if blushing* "LAVENDER THINK IT TIME TO END VIDEO."
    *The recording ends*

[Entry 2]
    *The recording begins again, showing Lavender sitting on his bed in the Tree of Taranis.*
    Lavender: "More things happened, first of all, I was taking speech lessons from Sativa, he own colony called Opportunity. Lave- I mean I, have learned to say I as well as other words. Second of all, I..accidentally attacked Evan human. I thought he was trying to hurt chiefy." *He pauses, a look of grimace crossing his face* "But that's mostly it."
    *The recording ends*

[Entry 2.5]
    *The camera would be turned sideways, showing Lavender on his bed, in the fetal position and sobbing quietly. Through the sobs he calls out:* "Lavender hurt people again!*
    *The recording goes on for a few minutes before the batteries in it die*

[Entry 3]
    *Recording begins, showng Lavender sitting on his bed, a small unicorn plushie just at the edge of the camera's view*
    Lavender: "Lavender forget to make videos, iss very busy around tree."
    *He'd pause*
    Lavender: "But will keep making them! Is good for Lavender to talk, not have anyone else to talk to. All very busy, like chiefy. Lavender worry about chiefy, is very mad all the time, iss worried is going to hurt self like Sativa friend." *His expression would suddenly light up* "Oh! Lavender found new scarf off dead human! Was good!" *He'd run his claws through the black scarf draped around his neck, hissing quietly to himself before looking back to the camera* "Also Lavender found two floran friends in Lavender's bed, not sure why there, assumed seeding and left."
    Lavender: "But that mostly wraps up Lavender's days, will make more videos later, need to go check crops now."
    *The recording ends*

[Entry 4]
    *The recording begins as usual, showing the floran sitting on his bed, this time though. He seems rather jittery, occasionally twitching*
    Lavender: Lavender had good days lately. Even bought ssstimpacks from funny metal man. Make Lavender run fast and jump high!
    *He'd twitch*
    Lavender: But not so good things happen too. Lavender caught John metal man kissing chiefy.
    *His usual happy expression turns a bit pouty*
    Lavender: Lavender not like. But other than that has been quiet.

#1 Beta, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
  2. Beta

Beta New Member

[Entry 5]
    *The camera cuts on, showing Lavender, shirtless. He has a stitched-up wound across his chest, he also appears to have lost his left arm, all the way up to the shoulder*
    *He'd simply give the camera a solemn look*
    Lavender: F-fought John man, today. Was trying to protect chiefy. Wasn't good enough.
    *He'd give a weak smile, obviously still in a bit of pain*
    Lavender: But remembered old friend, iss name iss Leaf floran. Helped Lavender after fight, even gave kiss.
    *He'd reach off-camera, picking up a unicorn plushie with a purple scarf thrown around it's neck*
    Lavender: Miss magic has been helping Lavender heal, will hopefully have arm back soon. Bye bye, Camera people.
    *The recording ends*