1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Empire Counciler Halogen - Personal Logs

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Trite, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Trite

Trite New Member

((The new, remastered, re-edited, version of halogen's logs now only available for the first time on blu ray and dv- woops! I deleted the old thread since I moved the research logs to the empire's forums. These will only contain personal logs from Halogen now.))

((OOC NOTE: These are only readable by Halogen or anybody that can gain access to the drives inside his armor/body.))

[---00] PERSONAL LOG
    Due to the Emperor's convictions I cannot resort to chemical, mechanical, or artificial means of mind control for his personal project. This creates a disadvantage, given my success so far has been achieved through these methods in the general populace.

I will not falter. If I must find psychological means to ensure "Remy" will not fail I will devote my energy and research into this achievement.
    King might have vision, but he fails to realize that Remy's success would change more than the public's eye view of our organization. It would change and strengthen his own conviction in our purpose.

He cannot fail. And he will not. I must ensure Remy won't go astray at any cost.

Perfection must be achieved, even if the means used are not what the Emperor envisions.

2. Trite

Trite New Member

[---01] PERSONAL LOG
    After yesterday's events I have retreated to my laboratory to assess the situation in a quiet environment. After implementing proper gagging procedures I no longer need to worry about the experiments' incessant screaming in the facility.

I admit I am dissapointed with current results. They seem to be exhibiting no signs of rehabilitation so far. In fact, some may be beginning to show suicidal and psychotic tendencies. 670 was lost due to my own oversights, a waste of time to lose so much progress in that subject. But I must be patient. 671 shows promise. 708 will so be captured.

I must continue pathing further experimentation.

3. Trite

Trite New Member

[---02] PERSONAL LOG
    There are times where I question the Emperor's methods. Why must we bother nurturing this manchild? Do the means truly matter if the outcome is the same? His attachment to Remy, while necessary, concerns me. Has he grown too kind?

I want nothing more than the head of that child vivisected on my desk.

4. Trite

Trite New Member

[---03] PERSONAL LOG
    This is bothersome. Did I implant the chip in a faulty socket? It keeps reporting aberrant behaviour, yet when examined from afar Remy seems to be acting as normal; at least as far as his fragile mind has allows him thus far.

Perhaps external stressors have caused the chip to report errors. I must remain observant before carrying out any drastic actions.
    It could be something serious, no doubt, but it could very well just be something as simple as the child worrying over a lost toy.

I will wait. For now another duty calls- I have gotten my hands on my newest test subject today.

Welcome, 'Good boy'.

5. Trite

Trite New Member

[--04] PERSONAL LOG
    It is a mistake. A lie. I will not take drastic actions out of this child's allegations about the emperor.
    Suwedi, do not dissapoint me.

6. Trite

Trite New Member

[--05] PERSONAL LOG
    I will end this heresy by my own hand.

7. Trite

Trite New Member

[--06] PERSONAL LOG
    The human mind is illogical and emotion driven. My work in purging these imperfect creatures of their fragile minds has become more than essential in the empire.

Emotion- nothing more than a obstacle in reaching perfection. The sooner they see their condition as a defect the sooner they will find themselves in a position to transcend it.

8. Trite

Trite New Member

[--06] PERSONAL LOG
    This twisted world is beyond redemption.
    The only answer to corruption is destruction.

And that begins now.

9. Trite

Trite New Member

[--07] PERSONAL LOG
    The emperor's command is misguided, driven by the same emotion which threatens our reign. I have no regrets in regards to the current results the implant has exhibited.

I will take great pleasure in destroying the pitiful relations the emperor has created with this subject.

It would be foolish to assume that he will stand and allow this to happen. I have made preparations in case such a confrontation happens.

My experiments will not be reduced to playthings for the Emperor no longer.