1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Various hazardous materials.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by techno_spider, Mar 20, 2014.

1. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

For engineering and various other reasons I require the following:

- x20 Plutonium
    - x20 Uranium (Or a reasonable amount of radioactive material will suffice E.g toxic waste)
    - 1-5 Biological weapons (Must be securely contained. E.g Tentacle plants, viruses, some gases etcetera.)
    - Toxic gases/gas grenade (May count as a 'Biological weapon' but I set a high priority on theses)
    - Corrosive substances

If anyone has such items then the price is negotiable.
    Note: These are very dangerous materials so please take care when transporting them.

In addition although may not be deemed as a hazardous material, if there is any safety equipment you can sell then I would be happy to negotiate for the price.

Yours truly -Big-Mech

2. Natasha

Natasha New Member

((Josen))

Well if you're looking for all that I may know a smart, sexy and roguishly good looking woman who could smuggle a few if not all of these things for you.

3. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

*Posted by OCCULAEOVERLORD*

FOOLISH MECH!

YOU HAVE NOT SPECIFIED IF YOU WOULD LIKE URANIUM 235 OR URANIUM 238! WHAT ISOTOPE OF PLUTONIUM DO YOU WANT?

THESE ARE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERING!

4. Dingbat

Dingbat Strange Quark

I really hope this is a joke...

"engineering" and "various other reasons" ...quote.

Let's see...
    • Radioactive materials (potentially, depending on the isotope)
    • Biological weapons
    • "corrosive substances"
    What could you possibly be doing with those?

In the future, I would suggest not using StarNet to try and purchase bio-weapons.
    (And for the safety of the five sectors, your location will be traced.)

"Yours truly" -Ensign Odd of the USN

5. Natasha

Natasha New Member

(Josen)

And this is why you need a smuggler~

6. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

If you are looking to be registered as a security threat, congratulations. Publicly announcing your desire for refined WMDs, not even their components, is incredibly foolish. If you had a nanofarad of cranial capacity you would at least go to the black market first, instead of telling the world you want the stuff of nuclear weapons and biological agents.

7. Natasha

Natasha New Member

(josen)

And yet he could be wanting them for research purposes, you could all just be jumping to conclusions.

8. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"I must wonder where the intelligence of much of the galaxy has gone these days. Then again, I suppose it's always been an issue. Openly seeking to purchase bio-weapons is just plain ridiculous. I mean, the first two items are regularly used for fuel, but bio-weapons specifically? Even for research purposes, that is just plain idiotic. They are bio-'weapons' afterall. But what further pushes aside the theory of research is that he also requests grenades. My theory is that this 'Big Mech' is constructing portable version of these bio-weapons. The fact that he lists the tentacle plants in there as a possible bio-weapon also worries me. Especially with how widespread the tentacle formations have become."

-Aedan

9. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

If he were wanting them for research purposes he would likely be part of a corporation. This corporation would have access to these resources through private contacts and sources.

10. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"Exactly. Only theory that makes much sense is the creation and possible distribution of handheld biological weapons. Perhaps there are other options, but none that make as much sense as this. While I don't really have much say in this, I'd definitely advise against dealing with this 'Big Mech' person. Just a thought to avoid widespread outbreaks of some sort of virus. Not to mention, we REALLY don't want to be aiding these tentacle formations. They already destroyed Earth and /many/ other planets."

-Aedan

11. Natasha

Natasha New Member

(Josen)

Well not all palces are rich enough to just have this shit sitting around... Who knows maybe hes the biggest humanitarian any of you have seen... or maybe he is rich and willing to pay for theses things in pixels and wants them with out everyone here thinking hes a monster?

12. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

To use colloquial, possibly indecent language,

Why the hell would a humanitarian want such a dangerous list of supplies? I see no inherent helpful use in toxic gas grenades and bioweapons. At least consider asking him what his use for these things is, if not putting him on a watchlist. No offense Big_Mech, but you seem quite suspicious.

13. Natasha

Natasha New Member

(Josen)

It's not the deliverers girls job to asked what the person intends to use the cargo for.

14. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

((Big-Mech))
    If possible that would be both highly appreciated and well payed for.

15. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

((Big-Mech))
    I can see why you would be, though this idea of joining a corporation sounds good I guess, yet I fear that such research could be manipulated. I think I have misjudged how trusting the universe is, I guess after leaving the Miniknog such materials can be a lot harder to find though I thank you for your help.

16. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

If I may ask, what do you intend on using these supplies for?

17. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

((Big-Mech))
    Big-Mech not know much of the isotope stuffs, just read 'The Ministry of Scientific Progression' instruction manuals for dummys. To specify, whatever makes the biggest KABOOM!

18. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

((Big-Mech))
    Mining, research, ships, mining ships, mining equipment, mining explosives and using the bio-weapons to kill off the space-rat-things that are constantly scurrying around Big-Mechs ship, chewing on important cables and eating my genetically modified bananas. I also find corrosive materials are good can-openers.

19. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

((([​IMG] )))

20. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-
    Seriously... If this isn't suspicious, I don't know what is.