1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Guildo Warzu 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Terallis, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

Been playing this since launch, though I only recently got back into it with the end of the first season of the living story. Dunno if anyone else plays, here. Though, I gotta say that I absolutely love what they've been doing with the living story and I can't wait until season two comes around.

New season of World vs World will be starting next week, and April 15 is gonna be bringing in a huge feature pack that will be changing a great deal of mechanics to benefit plays through ease of access and similar. Overall, a great game to play, and I'm not one who likes MMORPGs at all. In fact, aside from GW2, the only MMO that I'm even remotely interested in is WildStar Online, but that's not even out yet and will have monthly fees.

If anyone's interested though, I play three characters on Dragonbrand, currently. Aedan Terallis, Elarra Moonflame, and Tilihili Wilinili. If you haven't played GW2 before, I strongly recommend it. $50, yes, but it's a one time payment for a great game. No monthly fees.

(As a random final note, I thought I'd mention that I don't do RP on GW2. Thought about it before, but it's difficult to get into, I find. Haha.)

#1 Terallis, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
  2. Brayton

Brayton New Member

I could help you get into the roleplay with GW2. A lot of the RP guilds moved to Tarnished Coast which is why you might find it difficult.

3. Terallis

Tried stuff on a couple servers, including Tarnished Coast. It's just not something I can really get into, though. GW2, to me, seems like a bad medium for RP.

4. Brayton

Brayton New Member

Its what you make of it really, I'm interested to see how Starbound RP works.

5. Terallis

I can honestly say that Starbound is the only game other than NWN that has actually got me really into the RP. While it still doesn't exactly compare to the RP that could be accomplished in NWN, it's still absolutely amazing. So much fun. But yeah, for GW2, I'll just stick with playing it as an MMORPG instead of RPing on it. Haha.

6. The Grand Mugwump

I sometimes play GW2, though it's been a while since the last time I logged on. (Something about queen's festival going on around then? Dunno)

7. Terallis

Queen's Jubilee was aaaaages ago, yeah. Season 1 of the Living Story actually ended a few weeks ago. I haven't been on as much since then, though. I'll likely start playing again once season 2 starts up. Mind you, they also recently added a mega patch that overhauled a ton of the systems. Made a lot of things more user friendly, for instance.

8. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Haven't played GW2 in months. But I have a human on there. Paladin or w/e. With a beard. I "Sir Boldbeard"

9. Terallis

Got like... three characters, myself. Mostly tend to play Aedan Terallis (Human Thief) or Elarra Moonflame (Human Elementalist). Though, I do also have Tilihili Wilinili (Asuran Warrior). LOL

10. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Ew floppy earede goblin WANNABES :mad:

11. The Grand Mugwump

More like the illegitimate offspring of goblins with gnomes. I love them for their voices and cute little emotes though.