1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Zomboidoids Unite! oh and MP is out and being refined!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SirFruitcakes, Mar 17, 2014.

1. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

Mandatory Project Zomboid Thread:

Just as said in the title! MP is now released and is capable of having a total of 32 players all together within the game, it gets pretty hectic over time when all food has been eaten up and new joiners just sort of starve to death frantically looking for food, kind of hilariously grim but farming and trapping will be in soon, I don't know if many people don't know but incase thought I would post it.

Link to the announcement is here: http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2014/02/apzdtisa-3-this-time-with-live-multiplayer/

As soon as NPC's are implemented and farming and all is in, i'm going to jump straight into the fray, for any local Zomboiders here who'd rather not wait but are unaware, thought i'd mention it and this is also a general Zomboid thread too so discuss your Muldraugh memories if you wish, I will definitely read through them.

To play Zomboid MP you have to opt into the Beta via properties on Steam and if you don't have it on Steam but do on Desura, take your provided Desura key and activate it on steam, then connecting to servers is kind of tricky itself, that thread links to guides on it and a list of servers, but Zomboids website has a on-forum list too, but you can easily host your own and use Hamachi to connect if you want to just play with a couple of friends.

And remember: it's is still Beta under the rouse of a Alpha, so if you don't like how it is now, just hang it up for abit and try it when it's more refined, it's practically a griefers paradise right now, so I recommend playing LAN with friends.

#1 SirFruitcakes, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
  2. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

I killed a zombie with a spoon.

10/10

3. Sen

Sen Guest

I spent pretty much all my time trying to figure out how to set my friends on fire.

4. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

Molotov is the solution of the pyro...

5. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

Or you just put something uncooked in a oven, turn it on -> profit. Hilarious when this happens at the map spawnpoint. I know this from experience, result being that the one who did, you know who you are ;) . Now gets instantly shot by me when I even see him close to another microwave or oven.