1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Warning, Ssspurgle

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DirtyGoblin, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Euuugh! This is what you were talking about? Felith, you should have chosen the flamethrower option. - Skarti

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Let the poor plant bastards kill eachother down there. As long as it doesn't fuck with Tetanus's well-being.

3. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Mucklurk solve problem. No peoplesss in sssewer until done.

4. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Muck, your.. children.. Have been escaping to the lands to the east of Tetanus. Where there is a hole in the wall. And they have started climbing up from the sewers. They are proving to be a problem. And arming them with weapons Sen somehow gave them, would be a VERY big mistake. Accepting weapons from him in the first place was a mistake. I'll be getting myself a flamethrower in case we need to deal with your children, Murk. I suggest you make sure they can't escape, permenantly. And I suggest that no one goes down to the sewers, as they are now off limits. -Felith

5. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

Yeah, I agree, this is getting out of hand. Mucklurk, if you don't step up your game, those children aren't looking so innocent anymore. Somehow, they got a hold of or made their own shanks. Went down there with Crowliss, one of em almost nailed me.

6. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Just Remember they poke there heads out in to the stress and there flame thrower food muck.

7. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Mucklurk say.... Stay out of ssssewer. Ssstupids took went down there and took floransss out of sewer. DB already talk to Mucklurk. Sssewer closed. Dont go inssside.

8. Natasha

Natasha New Member

hey, you are the one who put pods top side. Keep them under control or I will... and you will not like the way Natasha keeps them under control.

9. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Ssstay out of sssewer. Not care top. Sssewer. You burn top? Burn. Mucklurk only care ssssewer.

10. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( Misfit! ))

al hale mucklrk grend gogelbelbt!