1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A university? With Botany?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mystyice, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

Hello, fellow users of Starnet. I've been living for quite a while without a proper degree in anything! No, I am not an idiot, it's just that, uh, I sort of got... cut off from the universe for most of my life. Although it's pretty easy to get a job without a degree, it's near impossible to get one that has good pay and is something that I actually love. If there's anyway I can get a degree in Botany / Xenobotany or something, or if I can get a suitable job, please notify me!

Sincere thanks,
    From Mysmarri

2. Soren

Soren New Member

You could always come work with me!

Edit by VakSen

We do shipping around the galaxy. It's a decent job, but it isn't anything fancy.

Edit by VakSen

I'm a chronic smoker, by the way. So I hope you enjoy the smell of good ol' human nicotine.

3. Xenos

Xenos New Member

Hrmph. I have a place where you could practice some Xenobotany. Plenty o' nice plants kickin' around Eridia... And some mean ones kicking us around Eridia. Anyways, shoot me a message over the radio if ya wanna try it out.
    ~Blade's Edge