1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ryaki: Thatch doodles

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Ryaki, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Ryaki

Ryaki New Member

I Figured I need to get back into shape with my doodling, and Ive been having fun drawing my character Thatch.

Interestingly enough Thatch's apperance is right in line with some characters I drew when I was younger, so its like riding a bike! *trip*

Either way I'll share it and see what everyone thinks!

[​IMG]

This one I did last week, I was just trying to work out how I'd draw a floran face. Think i'm ok with it! don't think I'll be coloring it.... also I duno why the heck Thatch had his tongue sticking out x3 I suspect Vegetables are involved.

Enjoy!

2. Ryaki

Ryaki New Member

Also Here is the one I worked on this week. I wanted to try and Doodle Thatch in his Jazzman/Detective getup!
    [​IMG]
    I pulled it into photoshop and removed the lines of my notepaper with a clonestamp tool. I Think i'll be toying with how to color it. Since I do so enjoy the look of line on paper, but I wanted it to actually turn out looking decent... maybe i'll try printing it out or something then coloring it with prisma markers. *shrugs* who knows!

3. Ryaki

Ryaki New Member

And Today I finally colored one in photoshop~ A Chibi Thatch with hat!

[​IMG]
    This is going to be my new Avatar for sure! Enjoy~

4. Ryaki

Ryaki New Member

Oh! I still got this thing set up in Photoshop... I was hopeing for suggestions on a tongue color :p I had a vote for pink/red and a vote for Purple. I went with Purple for now till I get more suggestions~

5. Izzida

Izzida New Member

I'd say stick with the purple, I think it looks nice.

6. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

oh wow, ya got a lot of skill! can't wait to see more <3

7. Vekurito Asonagi

Vekurito Asonagi New Member

God. That looks awesome. *mindblown. I wish you could do requests to draw my character.

8. Ness

Ness New Member

I'm really, /really/ loving the artstyle here. I might just have to meet Thatch in-game! -flop-

9. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Thatch has a home in Opportunity, actually, he doesn't really go there much though.

10. Ryaki

Ryaki New Member

Yea I been away from Antares for a bit sadly ><;; I plan on playing more but class has me overwhelmed half the time D: