1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

WTDWWWFCTFTG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Punished Tacc, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

What to do while we wait for chucklefish to fix their game- the thread.

While I wait for the game to stop wiping stuff so I can roleplay, I am bashing in the skulls of my enemies in mount and blade. What are you guys up to?

2. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Building up a fleet by diplomatting things <_<

I do miss me some Miunt n Blade Warband. Floris is a fun mod. New troops builds off the gamelore. Option to enlist as a soldier i a lords army and get paid. promotion to the gearset of each trooptree is nice. gear is lost wh

3. Paeonia

Paeonia New Member

Bashing in the skulls of my enemies in Chivalry.

4. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

But my truelive for strategy right niw is Rome 2 (Macedonia, Pontus or Iceni) and Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion :) ( that human faction mmm )

5. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

I'm currently playing a crusader mod with freelancer and diplomacy. Is pretty good.

Speaking of your fleet, how is that going? From what I read you're trading protection for funding to get those ships. Wish ya luck, it took use a month and a half to get out of that bunker.

Chivalry is a good game, I just find there's too many archers no matter what mode you play.

6. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Thief just came out and I spent a good portion of time playing that to the end. I'd say it was worth the buy.

7. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Tarl has been making friends and diplomatizing to the max. Or trying at least. Part of the joy, of designed a colony around the ships, is that each new revruit can contribute because the Ships ARE the colony. Once the wipes are done construction of the fleet will consist of a lot of playerships being copied into an asteroid field with the major colony craft.

8. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

A flotilla, I had an idea about that too. Though, asteroid field is bogus, just raise spawn on a planet. That way you don't have to wear backpacks everywhere you go.

9. Silver

Silver Ain't no thing like me 'cept me.

I've been playing Vanguard, tabletop board games, RPGs, building up ships, reading books, checking forums, debating on if I should buy Thief now or during discount (I did grab myself The Dark Mod, though), playing the new Shadowrun storyline release, being a nuisance to friends. Oh, and work, of course. Lots of essays to edit.

10. Paeonia

Paeonia New Member

Yeah, it is kinda annoying when a random archer manages to get an arrow in when you're dueling someone.

But the servers I play on mostly have regular players that know each other and trust each other.
    Honour-bound, if you may.
    And archery is a ton of fun in Chivalry.

Currently watching my SO trying to finish Dark Souls in one go after chugging a ton of coffee at 8:00 in the morning :L

Already at the Undead Parish :D

11. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

I spend all my time now playing Rust, Counter Strike, and Total war games. In general when I do play strategy games it boils down to
    [​IMG]

12. Crimeariver

Crimeariver New Member

That reference hasn't gotten any less awesome.

I myself have gotten back into Dishonored lately. And of course I always enjoy a bit of Dark Souls.

13. Gorbachev

Gorbachev New Member

I have been playing Crusader Kings 2 and Hearts of Iron 3. Both some of my favorite strategy games, especially Crusader Kings, the depth and detail of that game is enormous, I recommend it to any and all strategy game lovers.

14. Kelissa

Kelissa New Member

been ganking, PvPing and making people rage in both TERA and RIFT :3

15. Narfball

Narfball narfball

crying

16. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

I've been arguing with my clan.
    Please fix Starbound, fast.

17. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

A new update recently released. I'll need folks to let me know if the wiping continues or not.

18. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

Hey tacc, you should try the M&B mod brytenwalda, it'll make you want to bash your own skull aswell as your enemies, thing is so hard but fun.

But i'm assuming you have, really.

I liked it but uhh, it was kind of a nuisance after I learned how to play it, I just sort of took over the isle of mann and began slowly annexing ireland, after a certain relation, i could get 220 top tier troops out of nowhere through recruiting at the town center, expensive, at that point it was just waiting for the battles to end as opposed to actually fighting them, so I just left my game running in battles and afked, they took too long due to limits on how many people you can have, so I just stopped playing, as I couldn't handle 400 troops at a time per battle through this size increasing mod.

I liked it but I didn't like it at the same time, hard to explain...

But if you have a good computer you could probably use that size mod too to make your battles bigger, could make you have more fun on your mods, it's compatible with everything, look it up if you want.

Theres also another one called Sword of Damocles warlords if you haven't heard of it, it's massive and really good, just throwing some friendly suggestions around for when you get bored if you ever do.

#18 SirFruitcakes, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
  19. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

I enjoy Floris or Calradian Crusaders. Floris because of obvious reasons, and Calradian Crusaders takes all the best bits of the all the crusader mods and even stuff like Freelancer and Diplomacy, and puts it on the vanilla map. Right now I'm playing a crusader with a morningstar fighting for the Holy Swadian Empire. Once I'm strong enough, I'm going to rebel then retake the holy hand from the dirty sarranids.

20. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

M&B:W was too hard for me, even with Floris.