1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Concern: Be aware of the 'child doctor'

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mordaith, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[As Sai]

Noah's..... the things he does there.... just... no.

2. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

Since you're being so vague, I've got no reason to take what you're saying at face value. And besides, I don't know where he lives, and I've not met him in person. All I know is what is mentioned here, and that we're the same age.

3. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

He may be being vague to refrain from being explicit. Furthermore, I hardly regard concern for the health of the general populace being a bully. This situation, if it yet perpetuates, is a dilemma worthy of attention. I propose we confront Noah personally and verify that he is actually being mentored as suggested. Do not feel obliged to compassion because of your sympathetic feeling for Noah based on his age.

4. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

Would you prefer if I supported people who were prone to pointing guns at me? Because you adults seem to be pretty damn good at that.

I'm tired of this topic, just let Noah make an official statement himself, don't feed this stupid thread any further, please.

5. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[As Sai]

Can I send you a message? If that wouldn't be too much.

6. Mordaith

Mordaith New Member

(Angran)
    Irritation. Miss, If you are tired of the topic, and do not wish to heed the advice within, then simply ignore it and don't post upon it. Do not try to hamper attempts to make the galaxy a safer place. I would be interested in trying to sit down the young lad and see what steps he has taken to better his own situation.

Hopeful. I would like to think that he may also come to realize that I am not some hulking monster that likes to shout at human children.

Self-Deprecation. In truth I'm little more than a nervous machine man, who merely wants to see people unharmed through the good intentions of others.

-Angran Rust.

7. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

If you feel you need to.

"Making the galaxy a safer place,
    by harassing one kid after another"

Words to live by, huh?

8. Sen

Sen Guest

(( Silskeer ))

Noah still continues to act as a medical professional, and is suicidal. He has also shown no remorse or guilt that his actions could result in death, claiming to "pay for the funeral" as if the loss of life was a casual thing.

9. Noah Campbell

Noah Campbell New Member

((Noah))
    Noah still continues to help people until a medical professional arrives, and is no longer mentally unstabe. He has also stated that if he ends a life trying save one, then he would take full blame, and do his time.

10. Mordaith

Mordaith New Member

(Angran Rust)

Horror. Today I witnessed, in person, Noah beat an Aven bloody with a frying pan. He needed to be restrained and eventually told to leave the planet. He made it abundantly clear that if he had not been 'calmed' by a particular female present, that he would have killed the Aven in question.

This young man is not to be trusted. He is unstable. If you are in contact with him, do not give him your co-ordinates. Do not allow him on your ship. This child is just one more galactic madman out there. Please notify a security force in your area if you see him, and see if he can be capture and sent to a proper mental health facility.

Disgusted. I could have gone a life time with out seeing a person being beaten by a Frying pan.

-Angran

11. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

-Lin-

Prove it.

12. Mordaith

Mordaith New Member

Consider. It was at Starks. There were several witnesses. Including - the Victim, Skarti. Myself, there was a Floran there, who I do not know. Miss Alice had to come out and yell the situation down with a Megaphone. Also Nix was there. Also others.

Apologetic. I am sorry. But it is the truth. And no matter how he tries to justify his actions... Nothing is an excuse for such savagery.

-Angran Rust

13. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

-Seven-

That Avian was going to receive such a beating sooner or later.

14. Kazi

Kazi New Member

(Sato Yumi)
    Lin,

First, I have concerns that you are fine with someone being almost beaten to death but take great issue with adults being concerned about a minor and, well for a lack of a better word, scolding him. Do the elders not try to teach the youth and warn them away from courses of action that may harm themselves or others? Noah is a child playing with matches and these fine folk are merely trying to get him to stop before someone get burned.

However, the fact that he beat someone with a frying pan not only shows his continued instability but that fact that he did so publicly show both sociopathic tenancies and a considerably lack of foresight. This is a dangerous combination and he should seek help.

I also feel poorly for you that you had such an unpleasant experience with an adult, but as I do not judge you by Noah's actions I ask that you do not judge all adults by the actions of a deranged gunman.

Best wishes,
    Sato Yumi

#94 Kazi, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
  15. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

((You're addressing the wrong character. Seven's not made a single post on the topic until just now, and she dislikes Skarti a great deal.))

16. Kazi

Kazi New Member

((sorry I'll edit it))

17. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

-Lin-

Are you accusing me of thinking that what he did is okay? I said no such thing!

18. Mordaith

Mordaith New Member

-Angran Rust-

Relief. I am thankful to see you have finally seen reason then. Given the way the current conversation had been going, it stood to reason that an irrational level of defence would be mounted in an attempt to exonerate and justify his actions. Clearly from your response you a) acknowledge that he has committed these insane crimes and b) do not accept that these were a reasonable course of action.

Anticipation. I hope that you will join sensible members of the Galactic Community in seeing that he is committed to a facility where he can get the treatment he so badly needs. Meanwhile, we can keep vigilant over the other threat, the Floran Butcher.

19. Kazi

Kazi New Member

Well Lin,

When your first words are "prove it", and not "is the avain ok?" or "My goodness that is terrible!" or something like that, it is clear which side you stand on.

Also I never said that you thought it was ok, I was just stating that you seem to take no real issue with it at all, but instead get worked up over people trying to do the right thing. I apologize if I have offended you, it was not my intent, rather I had hoped to more clearly illustrate the oddity of your reactions to these two situations.

Best wishes,
    Sato Yumi

20. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

-Lin-

Of course I'm going to say that, I'm not going to get worked up over something that could be nothing but a lie.

You people clearly don't have even the slightest clue how we work, to the point where it's hurting my head to notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.