1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Fak Dendor

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fak Dendor, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Fak Dendor

Fak Dendor New Member

I'm hoping I will have grabbed everyone's attention with the bizarre title. If so, hello! My name is indeed Fak Dendor (and it has been for longer than many of you kids have been alive). I only just joined this server and had my first application approved earlier today. I have extensive roleplaying experience across a variety of mediums, though this is my first Starbound RP server - in fact, it is my first star bound server of any kind.

Thus, you'll forgive any foolish questions I may ask, and mistakes I may make - rest assured they are the product of newbishness, and not noobishness. (I think that statement was rather clever.)

My current primary character is a Floran named Wither, who defies traditional stereotypes by being well-mannered, intelligent, and civilized. (Or so it would seem. Further discussion could make for inevitable metagaming.) If you are interested in roleplaying with me, let me know and we can set something up.

I hope to get to know you all well, and have a positive impact on both your roleplaying and the state of the server.

[Some background on myself (irrelevant to gameplay, can be ignored): I am a virologist by education, but I dabble in many intellectual fields, like physics, theology, general medicine, zoology, geography, and so forth. I enjoy conversations in most fields, and will happily ooc chat with anyone interested.

I am not some snobby "intellectual," however, and I readily admit I enjoy Star Wars and Pokemon as much as the next nerd (I would enjoy conversation on these topics as well, should it come up).

I am from Nebraska, and if you are also from Nebraska, statistically I probably know you.]

2. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Dendor is probably upset with this man's username.
    You've probably heard that one before.

3. Squiddles

Squiddles New Member

new record

22 views and 1 reply

welcome to the community

im the upstanding young adult of this town

#3 Squiddles, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
  4. The Grand Mugwump

You have probably discovered by now this is typically more common than the violent Florans. XD

Welcome! If you still have questions, feel free to refer to our Newbie's Guide.

5. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

WOOOO MORE SMART CHARACTERS. Welcome to the server, I am quite a nerd IRL as well, mostly with physics, so it's good to know there are more out there like me. :)