1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I guess I should do this

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Izzida, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Izzida

Izzida New Member

I kind of forgot this part of the forums existed. ._.

Call me Izzy or Ani is acceptable I'll know either way it's me. I live in washington state and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Besides maybe a different part of the state not in my parents house. But sadly I am unemployed.

I'm a female college student going towards a science major and I have been roleplaying for roooooughly 8-10 years though I've gotten pretty rusty the last few so you wouldn't know. I haven't done any non- 1x1 roleplaying in a long time but I'm here. This is also my first time roleplaying in-game on a (somewhat) public server. I'm glad my girlfriend talked me into joining her on the server/getting this game at all. She's a cute little Avian you all should roleplay with. *wiggles fins*

I like a lot of things including pokemon, homestuck, video games, dragons, animals, sunsets, long walks on the beach and sleeping until sickening hours of the afternoon on school days. I also play the bass clarinet (best instrument) and have a chinchilla, rat and a golden retriever/beagle/dumbass mix. I drew my icon picture. Yay. *wiggles fingers unenthusiastically*

I have a skype, feel free to message me about it if you think I'd be moderately interesting(which I'm not) and we can make awkward conversation. Or if you want to do a 1x1 or small group roleplay with me that's cool too. Currently working on several original worlds.

TL;DR I'm not very interesting but I'll attempt to socialize with you. Promise. :I

Pssst, message me for DS friendcode, I've got pokemon X and will totally(not) kick your ass.

2. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Dunno whether or not to really say hi, we both know eachother pretty well already.

And I'll message you my 3DS friendcode, bear with me here I blow at Pokemon a bit.

3. Izzida

Izzida New Member

It's okay I'm about as casual as they come with pokemon despite the fact I used to attend a league.

PS. Opportunity is reeeeally empty with Sat there. Izzy took his job of sitting around waiting for people to show up. :I

4. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Yeah, I'm still a big Pokemon fan though, I even have the Pokemon X themed 3DS XL which is AMAZING.

And like I said, apologies for taking a break from Sativa, but I'm tired of him always being so depressed. And remember that you can always go to some of the bars if ya get bored. :V

5. Izzida

Izzida New Member

I have a hand-me-down regular 3DS from Ria but it works.

It's fine, I can understand. It was all kind of a mess. Still is, but it works.

6. Squiddles

Squiddles New Member

I thought this was a good introduction thread,

turns out that all of the guys were izzida and lixarus

I teared

welcome to best community2014