1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Security Detail

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ultra Nex, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Ultra Nex

Ultra Nex New Member

With the recent surge of killings, kidnappings, and even tortures, I will as of today be offering my services as a bodyguard for those unable to protect themselves. I am as of now unaffiliated, and belong to no faction nor colony. Contact me for more information on payment and work hours.
    -Cyrin Unum

2. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

Give me two reasons I should hire you over Darkstar

3. Ultra Nex

Ultra Nex New Member

First of all this is a one man business meaning I set my own prices and am more flexible then them, meaning that any price Darkstar gives you I can match and/or beat. My equipment is all Impervium with plenty of diverse weapons and tech for any situation. I will even loan my employers with weapons should they feel that they would like need one. While Darkstar troops are certainly well trained I simply think that a unaffiliated bounty guard would be better and more convenient for one man jobs, such as a bodyguard detail.
    -Cyrin Unum

4. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

Or you are a potential security risk in and of yourself because you have none of the credentials that they do. Personally I would choose darkstar because they are well known, have vastly greater resources, and have proven themselves time and again. Whereas i just have your word that you won't shoot me in the back and that, quite frankly, means nothing to me.

5. Ultra Nex

Ultra Nex New Member

Ah yes but there is trust to lose. I would make more money working for many clients and doing my job right. Rather then shooting the first one in the back and taking his money, that might make me quick cash but in the long run, just doing my job right would earn more pixels. After that I wouldn't expect others to even come close to unless its to mount my head. Also you are welcome to pay me after the detail is done if that would raise your comfort.

6. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Aradin -

Give the man a chance, who knows, one day he could become the new dark star, yeah?

7. -Prism-
    I'm mostly useless in combat. How quickly can you get to where I am if I'm on another planet, for example?

8. Ultra Nex

Ultra Nex New Member

I can be to any planet within 5 minutes, no matter the sector. I ask that you provide coordinates and a time for the rendezvous, make sure that it is in a standard galaxy time to prevent any misunderstanding.

-Cyrin Unum

#8 Ultra Nex, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
  9. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

I think it's highly amusing that someone can make such bold claims about how Darkstar does it's business. That aside noticing your only a one man's business, I really doubt how adequate your services are, your statements about your equipment tells me nothing about your quality or skills, I wish you the best of luck with your efforts.

Have a nice day.

10. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

There is no standard galaxy time as each planet in each solar system operates on a different day/night cycle from other planets depending on its size, length of orbit, rotational speed, and orbit velocity.

11. Ultra Nex

Ultra Nex New Member

(( I meant that if he wanted me to protect him a certain time to give me the timezone))

12. Ultra Nex

Ultra Nex New Member

I was simply inferring that in a corporation such as Darkstar there has to be some kind of structure and specific rules to follow, I meant no insult, it's invetible in a way. But if you feel it as an insult you are welcome to. As for my skills, yes you are right I had forgotten to include some markers for it, but at this point if you still have the need to feel insulted I will gladly be willing to test my skills against of your agents if you so wish.
    -Cyrin Unum

13. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

I think she was asking something similar to what I was and that is WHY should someone hire you. So far all you have listed is equipment and prices. What we are asking are what are your qualifications?

14. Ultra Nex

Ultra Nex New Member

In that respect all I will say was that I was "donation" to the VEP project and was later inducted into Miniknog as an agent. Before I "left" I recieved a full training course on various Apex fighting styles and Marksmanship. In the interest of self protection I will have to refuse telling you the rest. I apologize for the inconvience and hope that that is enough qualification for you.

15. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

Not really but it is a step in the right direction

16. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

-Sarah-
    Overall the real question is what do you have to offer as a one man security team over the entire company of Darkstar. What is your background? More over, is there any proof or backing to any of your claims? Darkstar has a legitimate backing to its claims with its high success rates and its high class work. What can a 3rd party service provide that they can't? Think about those questions will you... only respond when you have sufficient backing to any claim you make.

17. Ultra Nex

Ultra Nex New Member

I regret that the fact I am Minknog trained cannot be backed up with hard evidence as I am not on exactly good terms with them at the moment. As for the benefits of me being a one man business please go back up and read my second post. pay attention to the "one person jobs" part of it. if you have a job that you think needs a company I recommend you to go to Darkstar, as I am one man and have been only offering jobs that require one man. And again, I cannot fully reveal my background with the VEP project and Miniknog unless you want them coming after me for posting their secrets and you for reading them. Also yes I cannot boast a high success rate as Darkstar as this is a first for me in this sector but everything has to start somewhere.

18. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

To make it clear, the people within Darkstar can be hired as individuals. If you want the services of one man you can hire one merc from Darkstar. Additionally, hiring from Darkstar does not hire every merc there in unless you specifically hire all those people. I hope that this has clarified my point and made it make a little more sense.

19. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Illidan -

So what your saying is, there can only been one mercenary group? I hate people like you guys ruining small time guys like this.

20. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

No, what I was trying to do is give him a chance to impress me so that I might consider hiring him. So far he has not succeeded.