1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mandax5490, Feb 24, 2014.

?

Do you, your colony, or anyone you know have need for shipping/transport services?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Yes, but these things are best kept quiet *wink*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mandax5490

mandax5490 New Member

Hello all!
    Just got accepted and I intend to start playing soon! I may not have all the time in the world to play, but I intend to make my time in game count! I currently only have one character, named Lupo (bio coming soon, WIP). I look forward to RPing with all of you in the near future! Quick poll, just for some "market research" as to how I should play my character!
    -Mandax5490

2. The Grand Mugwump

Welcome! Hopefully your shipping services will pan out in the galaxy. While there is rarely an in-game reason for it, some players will offer jobs for the sake of RP. If you haven't already, feel free to browse our Newbie's Guide as well to help avoid common mistakes made my new members of our community.

3. Squiddles

Squiddles New Member

hi hello

im the community's shitposter greatest guy and i want to say

welcome to thyest highest communiteth greetingseth

one of thy us

4. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Yo, welcome! Hope ya enjoy your stay here!