1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hiya, I'm fella.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Felloww, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Felloww

Felloww New Member

This will be my second roleplay server I'm joining, I'm not any good at it as I'm just trying it out.
    The last one didn't go so well but I will probably try it again sometime later in the future.

My favourite rule is "Romance is okay. Erotica is not. Do that outside the game, if you must."
    Hopefully this means I won't be seeing more vore in public chat or moderators just saying inappropriate things in RP to players and the players not being able to do anything about it.
    The "No PVP" is nice as well. I do have a question about it though, does it count if you kill pets? It's gotten very tiring that I'm RPing with a pet and someone just takes out an explosive, shoots it and steals the pod and I'll have to get a new one each time.

Then again, rules are nothing if no one is there to enforce them so I'm eager to meet the staff as well.

As you can tell, I'm a very easily annoyed pessimist and a jerk. I'm at least honest about these things. Most people of my type cannot admit it. It is part of my disorder.

If you've got any questions about me, just ask! I'll answer nearly anything!

EDIT:
    Yet another question. You don't allow "hacked items" and all modifications must be confirmed by staff before use.

Well, I happen to love editing weapons. I recolour them, change their projectiles, change the way they work in general. I'll give you some examples.

Flaregun! It's a gun that shoots flares! 1 Damage per shot, does not damage players or cause explosion damage! Works in multiplayer.
    [​IMG]

Pointable spear! A spear that goes in whichever direction you desire to attack. The devs said it was too difficult to add onto the spears so I took an entire 8 minutes and did it myself, it works in multiplayer.
    [​IMG]

Gasgrenadetypegrenadelauncher. I don't use this, I gave this to my friend. I didn't like that it worked on other players and breaks PVP. Works in multiplayer but I do not have it.
    [​IMG]

#1 Felloww, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
  2. Squiddles

Squiddles New Member

23 minutes, 1400+ members, and yet.

im the 2nd viewer of this thread and the only one who has responded to your thread

i am mortally sorry for the elitism in this community

as i shall bless your soul from being elite

always remember

3. Squiddles

Squiddles New Member

do i have a cool hat

4. Felloww

Felloww New Member

By definition, that is not a hat as it does not fit into that subcategory. It is some type of headwear though.
    It would probably be considered a form of hood.
    But what do I know, I only worked as a hatter. What I've studied and learned on the subject wouldn't mean a thing.

5. Squiddles

Squiddles New Member

am i your new best friend/rival

6. Felloww

Felloww New Member

Yes.

7. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

holla i am here because am not elitist welcome

8. The Grand Mugwump

Oooo. Another modder? The server does not officially condone the use of modded weapons. But you'll probably be fine if you don't use them to harass others, gain an unfair edge in PvP, or cause server errors/crashes. Basically don't draw lots of unhappy attention.

2. Refrain from stealing without a good IC and RP reason, that's griefing.

Community Code of Conduct has your back on this. Screenshot it and message a moderator on the forums. (They are helpfully highlighted on the side of the main page if they are online.)

Enjoy a complimentary link to our Newbie's Guide as well. It is helpful for avoiding common mistakes made by new online members. And welcome!

9. Squiddles

Squiddles New Member

*someone wants to be a moderator*

10. Felloww

Felloww New Member

Not sure I count as a modder since I don't create mods.

Mods usually refer to downloaded/created custom things you put into the game to change something, whether it's a texture, a bug fix or a new item.

What I did was edit the number in an already existing file, basically. Yes, I modified it but it usually doesn't count as being a mod. It's not anything I can upload or share somehow either.
    Mods usually do not work in multiplayer as well since they are things that don't take from the gamefiles that everyone has. Making the items/race/re-skin invisible to other players.
    Mine are not that way. Anyone can use the items the way I use them and see them as I see them with the way I change them.

TL;DR: Yes, it is a modification. But by current definition of a "mod" it's not really a mod since it doesn't do what other mods do.

Thank.