1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[2/21/14] Recent Issues

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

UK

2. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

i dont have issues joining the server at european times.

3. oMikkiMo

oMikkiMo New Member

tldr but my home planet, while not a "colony" was customized by myself and my daughter. i paid a visit less than 24 hours ago and it looks like someone looted the place, beds, boxes, even the plants were gone, but the structures we made were intact as well as some trees we planted.

4. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

Maybe you could see about getting a copy and have a file on a private server or singleplayer to keep it in different locations so even if it's griefed your work can still last....

However I don't know how true this can be, I heard about it from someone in the server, but I have little experience in this and have had minimal contact with the server mods/admin about it. I'm sure they're busy but just to entertain the thought when they have time....

Or you could do a side project in singleplayer/private server with your daughter so you don't have to worry about impending griefers!

*EDIT* Would be good to message the mods/admin about this.

5. BIGtheRED

BIGtheRED Honey-glazed Bacon

I'm in the understanding from reading that the random wipes are still happening, yes?

6. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

eeyup

7. oMikkiMo

oMikkiMo New Member

Sorry, guess I should have expounded. I read the first page of this thread and was just adding my $.02. It sounds like things keep getting auto-reset to "factory default" as it were and I was just trying to say that my home planet was modified before these problems started happening and is "fine". I don't need anything done about it.