1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Life Of A Travelling Assassin

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Assassin Kei, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Assassin Kei

Assassin Kei New Member

Day 1: I have stumbled upon The united syetems. These people have a civilization unlike any other i have ever seen.

I have yet to meet another human here. We are much to scarce these days.

I fear that i may need to keep myself hidden from these people. my skills must not be exploited by a government of such power.

2. Assassin Kei

Assassin Kei New Member

Day 2: [Corrupt Data] Error message 13420

3. Assassin Kei

Assassin Kei New Member

Day 3: I am still waiting for my landing codes. My ship is low of supplies and I need to drop of my cargo.

The united systems have yet to send my landing codes. I have only had contact with those coming in and out of space port. I am beginning to worry I will have to travel else where.

It seems day 2 has gone corrupt. I will have to check the local files and back up data for problems.

[Edit]: I have been sitting idle for 44 hours for my landing codes. Will update when their decision is made.

#3 Assassin Kei, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
  4. Assassin Kei

Assassin Kei New Member

Day 4: I have received my landing codes. They must update their security console for my landing. this may take up to 3 hours. I hope to meet many new people soon.

5. Assassin Kei

Assassin Kei New Member

Day 5: I have been accepted in to the colony tetanus-fields. I have yet to see the planet but i have had contact with their leader. I will depart soon