1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheKingOfLife, Feb 15, 2014.

?

Is this a good itroduction?

1. Yes Nice Job!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO! GO DIE IN A HOLE!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Well, it needs some work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheKingOfLife

TheKingOfLife New Member

Hello! I'm The_King_of_Life.
    (If you say that word per word with underscore's it sounds long so just say TheKing)
    I'm not new to StarboundRP, I joined a while before X-miss, but i stopped playing, so i had to reapply.
    But i never made a intro, or anything. So.. i say Fresh start!

A Little About Me
    I'm a 15, year old Canadian who see's to much anime. (hurray!) I'm a nice guy and i don't rage about random stuff like lag, well.. i don't rage out loud.. I'm a Sgt in the Royal Canadian Air Cadets, nice program, i want to get my pilot wing's one day. (ONE DAY I SAY!!!) and hopefully no one make's comment's like: YOU IMMATURE 15 YEAR OLD! or STFU KID!, but normally i only see people like that in shooter's, (wonder why.)
    I have played many RP game's and i rely like theme, for example SS13, Starcraft Cortex RP, Some DayZ, a little MC, (not to proud of that) and some more game's here and there, but off with theme, my dream game is here!
    STARBOUND IS AWESOME! and.. I can draw pretty good to! I'm just getting out of paper and going into web drawing, that about all you need to know about me.
    Thank you for your time!

2. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

Another fellow who plays Cortex on StarCraft! Well, you're cool in my book m8.

3. TheKingOfLife

TheKingOfLife New Member

Its what got me into RP, ^.^

4. Antinam

Antinam New Member

Nothing wrong with Minecraft RP amigo. Thats how you tell true rpers!