1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A new Dawn

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ivrian, Feb 13, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

-Darkstar Corporation-
    -Galactic Solutions, Privatized Firepower-

[​IMG]

Just like we promised we can finally provide the additional services since we now managed to establish our own corporate space, free from any kind of authority except our own, like it should be.

No longer will you have to wait on the best high grade military equipment, developed by the finest engineers and science personnel at our disposal.
    Nor will you have to wait on its delivery once such orders are given to us.
    You ask for it, we shall provide it.

That aside since these developments no longer will you have to rely on just the United Systems, but instead rely on us. It might come at a price but we don’t judge and interfere with the wishes of our clients. From this moment those willing to become our protectorates are free to do so.

It’s time for a new era in this galaxy. Humanity is no longer the supreme race in this day and age, a thing some others still have trouble coping with since the fall of Earth and the loss of the Sol system. Just like the Miniknog whose power is already failing from within.

We reach our hand out to those willing to become part of this new beginning, there might be distrust across various species within the galaxy. But this is nothing more than prejudice, something that no longer should be needed in this day and age. No longer do we need to be divided by petty differences. In racial unity lies strength.

Those willing to enter discussions with Darkstar know how to contact us.

(( There might be grammar mistakes, Im sorry for that. But english isn't my native language. ))

#1 Ivrian, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
  2. Iris

Iris New Member

((Sounds very promising, a potential rival to that of the USCM. I look forward to see where this goes.))

3. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

From this day forth, The Tallest Tree tribe is now a protectorate of Darkstar. A fleet is already orbiting around the planet. Any trespassing ships without making themselves known in this system, will be obliterated. United Systems "registered" ships or PDF will be shot down without warning. Exception for now being only civilian ships, aslong as they dont have any kind of contraband upon them, and I mean any. Not even small arms, to defend yourself.

#3 Ivrian, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
  4. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

This statement alone could be considered an act of aggression. You may wish to consider more political avenues in the future, rather than attempt picking fights.

5. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

Not at all, good sir. Merely protecting the wishes of my client in their system. Have a nice day.

6. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Correction, Registered ships, not registrated. I'd rather not have to spotcheck each transmission made by an entity, for the sake of updating the paperwork.

-Ensign Hollow, United Systems Navy.

7. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

As long as you are aware of the implications. You could easily enforce their wishes without garnering the ire of the entirety of the United Systems Navy.

Would those registered ships include Civilian ships?

8. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

As long as they dont have any kind of contraband aboard them, such as weaponry. Then yes, they might be allowed, but that is up to our protectorate. Not to us.

9. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Thank you for your cooperation. I advise you to fully explain to your client that this sort of arrangement would be considered an open act of aggression on their part, thus making them an enemy to the United Systems and to the PDF as well.

10. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

Explain this to me please, since when has the United Systems any kind of influence over every system? That seems presumptious to me, nor can I imagine that every living soul in the galaxy would agree with that. Our client has the right to state his own opinion, as it should be.

11. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

When a colony declares openly that it will attack any ship registered to the United Systems without warning, it becomes a hostile state.

12. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

Do you have any reason to be there in the first place then? Also I dont recall my client stating he was willing to wage war, so you might want to watch the implications your making. And please, you still need to remind me where it is stated in some universal law where the United Systems decides what happens and where.

13. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Any ship registered to the United Systems. That includes civilian ships that may be transporting cargo, or merchant ships through the system. They are basically saying "Hey if I ever see you, I'm going to kill you." That is the message this sends. We have never threatened Tallest Tree, so we don't see why they are arming themselves to kill us on sight. We don't decide what happens anywhere, but when it becomes a threat to civvies, it becomes a problem.

14. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

Look we already discussed this, civilian casualties are not needed. As long as they keep in mind what their ships have aboard them. I already have given the new instructions, no need to get your panties in a twist.

15. FireDrinker

FireDrinker Beware, I live!

ally of UNSC, PDF attacked, captured, and tortured chief. act of war already happened,. if UNSC wisshes to disstance itself from PDF chief may remove ruling on UNSC

16. FireDrinker

FireDrinker Beware, I live!

hss, is not inlcuding assassination attempts on chief from UNSC and PDF

17. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

((Galactic War I pls))

18. joeingram318

joeingram318 New Member

((We need a huge war!!!!!))

19. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Floran hass idea. USCM let Tallesst Tree live on their planet and Tallesst Tree let USCM live on their planetss.

-Crowliss

20. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

This was the norm, but recent reports would suggest that this is a pre-emptive move.