1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Dead animals on Avalons roofs...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aradin Stanguit, Feb 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

I'm starting to think nobody else really cares about this whole incident. If anybody else wishes to pick it up, that's fine. But I'm done.

If you have suspicions, let us know, don't keep quiet about this!

2. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Illidan -

I have 3 suspects, Sen, that Aishiteru guy, and you, Lavinda, you've been seemingly sympathizing with said event. But these are only suspicions.

3. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

One of my... Unknowing allies, shall we say, happened to see a rather sickly looking girl in the hospital the other day, very pale. I doubt it, but perhaps she may have something to do with it?

4. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

Me? Sympathizing? I've been trying to figure out who it is, actually, I don't know where your accusations are coming from. And I don't think we've ever even met. So take your baseless accusations and stick them up your ass.

5. Aradin Stanguit

Illidan -

Actually, I did see a girl on a roof, red eyes, said they were racing cybernetics, and were broken, also she was deathly pale, don't know if this matches the one you spoke about.

6. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

That kid? No, she's just drugged up and has a stab wound that hardly even tended to. But not sure where the racing cybernetics thing came from.

At least I'm pretty sure that's her deal. I tried to help her once, lost the plot and pulled out a blade on me, wasn't fun. I'm sure the red eyes thing was bullshit, though. Racing Cybernetics are useless considering we barely use hovercrafts anymore.

7. Skorvold

Skorvold New Member

Well, I've been sleeping on the roofs. Time to move out then.
    I'll uh, keep my eyes open for any animal corpses.

8. Sen

Sen Guest

floran did it

9. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

*An anonymous account makes a single post, appearing to have just been made.*

So, does this mean I can go back to my routine? You guys seem to have gotten bored of me, so I left you be for a while, but I'm kind of bored now.

10. Aradin Stanguit

Illidan-

Well whoever you are, no one really cares about dead animals to be honest, we just need to clean a blood stain, so have fun doing...That.

11. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

I never really gave a shit in the first place, but why not donate the bodies scientists, or omnivorous Florans?

12. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

*Anon once more*

Man, you didn't even check the bodies? God damn..They're not animals, you idiots.

13. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Well, they're all stupid. I just saw them yapping about this whilst working on that drone for John, I haven't even been to Avalon once, so I can't be blamed for this non-sense.

14. Aradin Stanguit

Illidan -

I did check the bodies, and now judging from gathered information, you are most likely the sociopath who killed said people, Anon, who could you be though? Possibly the pale young "racer"? Or perhaps someone hidden in the mists of their own ego?

15. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

*Anon*

This isn't a fucking mystery novel. You're not Sherlock, I'm not Moriarty. Shut the fuck up and start taking names already.

16. joeingram318

joeingram318 New Member

(( I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!! Can wait till the next one)) Illidan you sound pretty fucking suspicious blaming every one ......

17. Aradin Stanguit

Illidan -

First of all, never read any of those human books, second if I knew that those were actually humanoid bodies I'd probably titled this "Dead people on the roofs, PDF at its best!" Looking at you Stridel, heh.

18. joeingram318

joeingram318 New Member

Do you work for the PDF?

19. water2770

water2770 New Member

Broton,
    were the animals birds? this place still has birds.

20. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

*Anon*

Okay guys, I'll just confess, I'm Illidan. I thought it'd be fun to stir shit up and leave mangled corpses all over the place, and then put the blame on dying girls and shit. Come and get me, fuckers!