1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Pending Ilegal weaponary fabric

Discussion in 'Other Questions' started by EvDo, Feb 23, 2017.

1. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

I want to create some Weaponry fabric in Black Market. This is the text of the post:
    "Greetings. I’m Ahemiru, and I want to meet you with our company. Void Ammo & Weaponry Manufacture or VAWM positioning themselves as the fabric of lethal weaponry creation which based on powers of dark holes, wormholes and antimatter. Our production is fully secure from failure and safe from user, but very aggressive to reverse engineering, because based on a cruel change of the avolite crystal and mass containment technologies. Our bombs of spatial deformation successfully used in terror acts in all known cosmos. Besides VAWM can work with you individually and create all devices what you need.

Of course we can’t work legal with this technology, but mostly known space governments don’t want to acknowledge our existence. This makes deal with us more complicated for investigation. For payment, we used only cryptocurrency and delivery to assigned by us place. I hope you will be enjoyed by our devices and wait your order. The price-list will be publicized later.

Sincerely, Ahemiru

Chief Engineer of Void Ammo & Weaponry Manufacture"

This is acceptable?

2. Reconus

Reconus Moderator
    Staff Member

I love the idea of illegal weapon fabrication, I will give you that.

I'm not so sure on the tech level however. Anti-matter is highly destructive if mishandled ("bye bye continent" levels at times) and I don't think the technology would be accessible at all. Wormhole technology is more viable, but still very high tech because of scaling down of current warping technology which is used for space ships only currently.

I'll have to say no to anti-matter, and I'll think over the wormhole stuff with the others. Perhaps a different idea would be more suitable for illegal black market weapon making, however?

I can definitely give a few suggestions or ideas, should you want them.

As an off question, what would you suggested price range have been with this equipment? I'm assuming somewhat expensive, being both illegal, generally unobtainable, and then 'high tech'.

3. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Black holes and wormholes can be usefull, theoretically, this objects can be generated in LHC.
    The principle of a device can generate the unstable micro-wormhole funnel which distorts matter and throws at any point of space within radius of 40 000 light-year, if you're lucky, if not matter just disappear in the corridor and perhaps annihilated. The device can be based on interplanar spatial repositioning btw, why not? I think with sience of avians, apexes, hylotles and humans we can create a compact but powerful collider and use some mass containment techs.
    Price for devices with low destructive power will be around 5 000 px. This device can destroy a simple house or one level in big building. The main advantage of the device is its absolute destruction when triggered. At first, device will open a wormhole with explosion (0.4 sec), then matter falls into the gravitational funnel and distorted (5 sec), and then wormhole is collapsed with spread matter with acceleration is proportional to the absorption.

#3 EvDo, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2017
  4. Reconus

Reconus Moderator
    Staff Member

Sounds more reasonable at least, but I am naturally still worried on such things. Less so on your end, and more so on other peoples end. There are certain individuals who can and can be trusted with high tech if you understand me. Allowing anyone access to such devices could just end in ... bad roleplay.
    In addition, it does sort of boil down to who would come down and buy such things, as I doubt such things would be needed often.

Also, the power of a literal wormhole is ... devastating when you think of it. All matter sucked in is gone, which usually means chances of survival are nil in such cases. Even a house sized explosion is extreme.
    Again, I like the idea. I just don't have many ideas on hand myself at the moment, so you'll have to forgive me. Especially on this technology.

Anything else you'd like to add to the idea, or anything else?

5. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Other version:
    "Greetings. I’m Ahemiru, and I want to meet you with our company. Dark Ammo & Weaponry Manufacture or DAWM positioning themselves asfabric of creating lethal handle weaponry, hidden weaponry, specifically ammo, mental programming techniques, hidden implants, synthetically and genetic engineering. Our production is fully secure from failure and safe from user. With proud I can say, that our bombs of spatial deformation successfully used in terror acts in all known cosmos. Besides DAWM can work with you individually and create all devices what you need.
    Unfortunately, we cannotwork legal, but mostly known space governments don’t want to acknowledge our existence.This makes deal with us more complicated for investigation. For payment, we used only cryptocurrency and delivery to assigned by us place.I hope you will be enjoyed by our devices and wait your order.The price-list will be publicized later.

Sincerely, Ahemiru

Chief Engineer of Dark Ammo &Weaponary Manufacture
    "