1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Bounty

Discussion in 'Black Market' started by JackGrimsly, Feb 12, 2017.

1. JackGrimsly

JackGrimsly New Member

Dear entrepreneurs of Starnet. It as come to my attention that the Mercinary known as Laurel and a Nova kid (Light Blue, square brand, tear drop corona) have decided that it would be a good Idea to Steal from Dancer Family Incorporated.

This unfortunately is a terrible idea.

I have been authorized to offer up to 50k for the capture, killing, whatever you please of these two individuals /and/ the technology they have stolen.

Happy hunting.

2. Aiko

Aiko The Coolest Cat

<post from mobile_device:[email protected]>

You spelt mercenary wrong. Also why are you randomly capitilzing words?
    This shits a sham.

Oh, and the word you're looking for is 'hit'. Not 'bounty'.
    Take this down or I'll ensure you're tried by the COV for conspiracy to commit murder.

<end>

3. Aiko

Aiko The Coolest Cat

<post from mobile_device:[email protected]>

That goes for anyone reading or interested in pursuing this contract assassination, btw.

The local MRB will ensure any and all participants are tried and incarcerated through COV channels.
    Thanks, have a great night.

<end>

4. JackGrimsly

JackGrimsly New Member

<Nova Prospector> So I just spent a week in a room getting the shit kicked out of me by my own company. Today, I've Killed 7 of my former employees and You will be pleased too know that this is the last you will be hearing from Dancer INC because I am typing this on the PDA of the "Former" head Board of directors who /HAPPILY/ employed the Murdering Sociopathic Savages known as the Sunshine Corporation Too do their dirty work.
    [​IMG]
    This means that not only is that bounty on the thieves Laurel and Kilo has been canceled, But that I myself have decided its time to cash in my Chips.

So Too the few friends I have left, I apologies in advance for not just Shooting every single one of these Motherless Fuckers Sooner.

To the people wanting to kill me (whom I know is Quite a lot of you) Don't worry, I'm leaving the Antares system. If you come after me, Expect a fight you will not walk away from.

To what remains of my family, our father was an honorless piece of filth, ditch the last name. move on.

And to the Core Government that will clearly be ripping this post down soon too cover their asses and the Ass of the Sunshine Corporation, You can't take the Sky from me.

This is Star Dancer, Signing off for the last time.