1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

An Orange-Tinted Paperback

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Hobo, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Hobo

Hobo Antaran

There's a hastily scribbled 'December 6' and a few inkblots at the top of the page.

Who am I writing this for? Well, I suppose that could be debated. But anyway, I must write! House is coming along nice today. Decorations are looking good. Went to Fernbrook the other day, chatted a bit, came back today. Nice people there. Lyra and someone else. Talked about food and stuff. At least I got to talk about Ocean, gosh, she's really growing up. Hard to believe she was just a little bit of plasma once.

The rest of the page is ripped off, as if the writer decided to stop abruptly.

2. Hobo

Hobo Antaran

No date this time, just a few barely legible sentences.

Not much time to write now, have to talk to a girl. Don't know her name yet. Asking me about some other person. Oh well.

3. Hobo

Hobo Antaran

Past few weeks have not gone so well. I haven't been around Fernbrook much, all my travelling ended when we settled at Refract. I don't really mind it, though, it's not like I want to be away for months on end. But the few times I do go somewhere else usually don't go so well. Nobody seems to be around when I go anymore. Maybe they're just all spending time with their own families? Eh. I never really know. At least it's not like everyone just kind of up and left.