1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

B̡l̴ac͘k͠ B̶o̴x̢ D͞istre͢s͟s ((Image & Gif Heavy))

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dodec1, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

[H-͕̠X̜̗̦͓͙͈̻͡ ̘̜̖͙̪̺͔C̣̮̤o̶͓͈-҉̹͙̰̹̤̤͈p̻̪̻̬͞ ͖̻͜-̙̩̟̰͕͕͎-̺̜̖̲-̸c̣̳͓̭̯k̺̕ ̨͇̭͍̥͖̙B͍̺͉̲̞͠ox̥͈͍]

(If anyone were to come to this page, after they make sure they have at least seven anti-virus programs installed just because of the look of it, along with how deep into Starnet it is, they could see it is obviously corrupted; there are many images, videos and audio recordings, most of which are completely incoherent; broken and depreciated, all beyond repair. There are a few images that are okay though, at least in comparison to the others.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(Something strange is going on. The posts have no rhyme or reason to them, nothing seems to come together, different resolutions, different languages, some corrupted more than others. And even stranger, there's nothing going on. No viruses or text other than in the images and videos, nothing is happening on this page... Other than what seems to be a tiny, steady stream of uploads updating the page; the newest being a small link named "Console" which opens up a small side window on the page which, if clicked on, doesn't seem to be any less corrupted than the rest of the contents of the site.)

[​IMG]

(Do you proceed?)
    ((If so, just type out your action and I'll update the page when I can!))

2. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

(It takes a moment for the computer to process the command; then a slow stream of text appears on the screen. To anyone that were to check, they would see this isn't a program, and they're accessing a system remotely.)

[​IMG]

3. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

(A list of valid commands scroll down the screen, most of them other than the first few seem to be corrupted.)
    [​IMG]

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ship location

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop hogging it fuckers i wanna do a command

6. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

(For a brief moment the image that comes up isn't distorted, but then just as quick as it came it flickers back and forth into blurry images and words.)
    [​IMG]

7. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

(You're greeted with a logo of a company and a tiny, distorted jingle... Until the video seems to get intercepted by something.)
    [​IMG]

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anybody else see that person? was that a human?

9. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

(The signal starts off strong, but soon dies like the others.)
    [​IMG]

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i can't see anything this thing is a piece of trash

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just be patient with it, somebody's obviously in trouble and trying to get help. should we keep trying the commands, see if we can get anything else? i wanna see if we can get a clear image of whoever that is.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

[​IMG]
    ((I'ma just guess that was a command prompt))

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sudo apt-get install e2fsprogs

sudo e4defrag /

15. Stickbloo

Stickbloo New Member

Alright, I'm coming off anonymous to start discussing this with anybody interested. I've only got a rusty old terminal to work with, so this isn't masterful, it's handmade. I managed to piece together what the woman looks like.

[​IMG]
    If you guys can find any more bits to add on, or find any more clues or anything, let me know and post it here.

- CouriersCrate​

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have you tried turning it off and back on again?