1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Attention Flightless and Folk of Moral Caliber

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doctor Frohman, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

This is a quick, semi-official broadcast. The formatting and speech inside such does not reflect on the Shardpriests as a whole, but as of Shardpriest Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli himself.

Please do your part in reporting the misuse of, damaged, lost, or Un-needed crystals and crystal tech. These religious artefacts are often abused in sacrilegious technology or misunderstood in their function and damaged, potentially becoming a mass danger. Please send tips to this 'Starnet' account on locations of such instances, help protect the Universe and uphold Flightless values even in a simple way.

As for explaination to the first paragraph; my team has been heavily injured and we've sustained multiple casualties since our arrival. Florans here are much more well armed with ballistics than we had expected. Our shielding is good against the typical Floran warband, but here they are of more intelligent, cruel nature. As my crew rests their body, I will not rest mine. My soul cannot rest easy knowing I can be out there gathering and protecting my kindred and others, so thus I must.

I'm also looking for any assistance one can provide. Herbs and Poultices for the pain are on short supply and can be paid for in local currency. Shelter for Shardseekers would be most kind, but we respect your privacy and will 'tough it out' in the exposure if needed. Pixels are low, though we will prevail in our mission. Any who wish to assist in any tasks, whether labor or protection, will be much appreciated and blessed.

Please post below questions, concerns, shelters for Shardseekers, and other things people do on this Starnet. I will attempt to respond to them in any way I can.

For now, Kluex guide your Path;
    ShardpriestTlahuizcalpantecuhtli

#1 Doctor Frohman, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are you handling these recovered crystals? Are they simply being amassed awaiting transport?

3. Doctor Frohman

Good question! We move these crystals back to our encampment, then ship them to the Holy Court, which sends them back to Avos to be repurposed or repaired.
    - Shardpriest Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli

#3 Doctor Frohman, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, neat. Do you have a dedicated shuttle? I'd reckon with your reduced number you could probably use a hand- and a ship.

5. Doctor Frohman

We use the Fleet and the Courts resources for those, don't worry about that part of the process. The main issue right now is security and supplies, but we appreciate your concern!

6. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Hm... What weapon you used for self protection, Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli? If you have any place for crafting I can suggest to you a scheme of good rifle, based on avolite. Scroll was aproved in the Clipped Council.
    -nomad

7. Doctor Frohman

As a Shardpriest, I do not fight directly. I use my staff and support the real heroes of combat. Thank you for your suggestion, however! I'm sure if we were down a few weapons, then it would be most helpful. However, we are overstocked on weaponry and under stocked in the food section.

8. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

So be it, I'll send a courier to you with a scroll. This scroll will go from the Holy Avos, because I don't trust to the electronic means of information transmission. The assembly is simple any crystal master will understand how-to-craft. Sorry, I can't arrived personally due to the employment on the Homeworld.

-nomad

<3 min later added>

Or give me the address of your crystal transmitter.

-nomad

9. Doctor Frohman

Your offers are generous, but as I have stated before; we are here in search of crystals to return, not bring. Unless I am mistaken, the tech you wish to send us will not help with our food problem.

10. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Willing to ferry goods for you boys if you've got some coin to show. Jackrabbit's always ready for a run if you haven't died yet.

-HeckExpress