1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Antares Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jetniss, Sep 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jetniss

Jetniss New Member

Any word on a ACM update or a Quickstart update?

2. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

I should update these. If I can find the motivation, I will...

3. Jetniss

Jetniss New Member

Is there another mod people are using for this version? Or is it compatible with the current build? (Cause I haven't tried after migrating to a new CPU)

4. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

While we don't have those mods anymore, there are other things that kinda fit the purpose. WEdit, a world editing mod, allows for noclip so you can do OOC stuffs and not have to walk. Itemspawner (Or something similar, I forget. It's the most popular cheat/spawning mod, however, so it shouldn't be hard to find) lets you get all the tiles/items/objects you need. As for quickstart, the two previous mods will allow you to speed through singleplayer fast-ish to get to the point where your ship is repaired. You can also use the command for setting mission flags, but i'm unsure of the command or the flags, so you'd have to look 'em up (probably on the wiki). Good luck!

5. OmegaMatt

OmegaMatt Last But Not Least

You can quickly upgrade your ship by spawning a thing 2 through 8 item (looks like a gear with a number), each one being a different size of upgraded ship; just don't use the item while aboard your ship, go down to a planet. If you use wEdit then you can use /enableTech dash to get the activator tech without doing the quest. You might need to spawn a tech card and tech station to equip the tech. Be sure to check the options/controls menu to bind the wEdit no clip key, at least it doesn't automatically do it for me.

6. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

I'll update both ACM and QuickStart at some point. I just can't promise any dates right now.

7. Jetniss

Jetniss New Member

So about those mods... :<

8. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps