1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Input the smithsnooth, kindred and kind.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ShySunlight, Sep 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ShySunlight

ShySunlight New Member

Hey there my digital downloads. I'm all flowing in from the wicked weather after playing Starbound straight for two days. It got me hooked harder than Roadhog who decided he wanted a new career in fishing.

I've been a little here, little there. I'm mostly landing on the porch in order to see what the RP is like. Seeing like, what levels of world rules and reality encasement is all good for the groove on my smile for people on people servers.

Right now. I'm already on the look out for a colony. I wanna, jump into the pool and get the toes cold. So, if you want to hang out with a brother as normal guys, explorers or solders or whatever. Let me know.

2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Welcome to the community, man. I'm sure you'll get into the RP easily enough around here.

3. ShySunlight

ShySunlight New Member

Gum Displays, brother. Hey. I got a question. Are we allowed to RP as cyborgs. Considering glitch come with a brain headmod?

4. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

You can, but you've gotta apply to play as anything which isn't one of the seven vanilla races. The place to apply for such things would be the staff contact forum. I wouldn't exactly consider those glitch 'brain heads' to be cyborg, though.

5. Thewaltham

Thewaltham New Member

I don't believe you have to make a specific app for say, a vanilla race that has cybernetics though. For example, if a character lost a limb or even multiple limbs provided you didn't make those OP, or hell maybe even lost his or her lungs due to disease. You'd have to app if you went too heavy on the cybernetics to the point someone was more machine than man though I think.