1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Rothfield Genetics Frontier Division Job Application

Discussion in 'Rothfield Genetics' started by Lawsonkc6, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Lawsonkc6

Lawsonkc6 Hanging Judge of Antares

Researcher (area of research to be determined after employment)- 2,000 pixels

Research Assistant- 900 pixels

Clinical Staff- 875 pixels

Head of Security- 3,000 pixels

Security Guard- 1,000 pixels

Advertising Agent- 800 pixels

PR Agent- 1,000 pixels

Engineer- 850 pixels

Janitor/Custodian- 750 pixels

Researchers must have a basic understanding of genetic structure
    Assistants must be willing to learn
    Clinical Staff must be able to preform basic hospital duties
    Security Guards may bring their own weapons, though uniforms and standard issue weapons will be provided at a later date
    Engineers must be able to preform repairs on a variety of lab equipment

Please list the following information:
    Full Name:
    Education:
    Skills/Abilities:
    Reason for Joining Rothfield Genetics:
    Moral or Ethical qualms with testing on live subjects?:

All people, from all backgrounds and races, are welcome to join in this milestone of Genetic progression. While the recent scandal of several disappearences in the area of our Core facilities are still at the forefront of customer's minds, we know that this incident will not hamper our employee's determination to provide quality care and genetic modification. We hope to see you soon.

Rothfield Genetics: Perfection for the Future
    Dr. Heinrich Steiner, Phoenicis Cradel Facility Manager

2. Specter9877

Specter9877 Previously Specter9877 ((Vanessa))

Please list the following information:
    Full Name: Alexandra Vasiliev
    Desired Profession: Programming or Security.
    Education: Graduated school with straight A's in technology classes. Post earthfall graduated college with a degree in software design and programming by the time I was 22. Basic combat training for the past two years prior to coming to the outskirts of council space.
    Skills/Abilities: Well, as stated above, basic combat training with pistols and rifles, as well as hand to hand, combined with programming and such. Otherwise, nothing really... Exceptional.
    Reason for Joining Rothfield Genetics: The owner offered me a place to stay on one of there space stations, I asked about work. And now we're here.
    Moral or Ethical qualms with testing on live subjects?: I mean.. I dislike making people suffer, if that counts... but.. I don't think I will be working with patients.

3. Lawsonkc6

ACCEPTED to the PROGRAMMING department

4. Michael_Malachi

Michael_Malachi New Member

Full Name: Malak Drehaid, Apex
    Desired Profession: Lead Research
    Education:
    Experience in various research projects, mostly involving poisons, toxins, biochemistry, mycology, and radioactivity. Due to his race, the Apex, being a society of intelligence and learning - a formal school of education does not exist in their communities, for their lives are naturally devoted to science and education.

Skills/Abilities:

Malak has been on several research projects. Most included travelling to different corners of space, and for that he has made many contacts in the scientific research community around the universe. Should his above-average knowledge fail him, he has the problem solving skills to find the answer. Even if it means a week of travel to meet with former acquaintances to discuss his current predicament. He will always find an answers, but with all research the only question is - how long until the answer is found?

Reason for Joining Rothfield Genetics:

Malak has finished his latest expedition in the name of science, and he has stumbled upon this little hamlet on vacation, and it seems he may be interested in the new Technology sector that has been raised in the last few months.

Moral or Ethical qualms with testing on live subjects?:

To Malak, science is not good or evil. Though, he is not heartless, he questions very little on the acquisition of samples and subjects. To him, sampling correct proctor for testing is the assistant and security detail. He is looking for answers, not a stairway to heaven.

5. Lawsonkc6

ACCEPTED. Please contact Dr. Steiner for project details and suggestions ASAP.