1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[OPEN BROADCAST] Mandatory Evacuation Procedure

Discussion in 'Loswake' started by Aiko, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Aiko

Aiko The Coolest Cat

<broadcast from mobile_device:[email protected]>
    <loop>

Recently, all these green crystals covering the planet have begun to emit dangerous levels of radiation. I'm unsure what started it, but there doesn't seem to be a way to stop it. Luckily enough for us, this isn't a heated situation.

Prolonged exposure to this radiation is bound to kill us. Therefore, we're vacating the planet.

We'll be selling off materials and resources currently stocked within the colony and providing all locals with a minimum of 7,350.00 credits so you all have a chance to settle in somewhere else and pay for travel.

Please begin packing your things and leave as soon as possible. My crew will make rounds to ensure all residencies and prefabs are empty before I ship them back to Ceres for a discounted refund.

It's been fun, kids. We stuck together and pulled through the shitstorm back home. All that matters is that we're alive. It's time we start settling into the local system, and stop calling ourselves outsiders.

I wish all of you luck wherever you go.

Blaire Winchester

<end>

2. Oleksandra

Oleksandra New Member

[​IMG]

"And I just got the transmission into the tank, too. Damn it."

3. zkkzz

zkkzz New Member

Good luck to all of you. Welcome to Antares proper, I suppose.

-Ernal

4. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

[Message from user: BlueBikr12]

Bak 2 syntall. thankee 4 the tent n whatevs. Srry @ kayde i only 1/2 finished that bike.

5. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

6. JohnShadow

JohnShadow "Now you're all alone, little Caroline."

Well, I'm gonna miss that beautiful little place... it was special to me and Conner, sad to see it go. Good luck to all it's residents.
    -Caroline