1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello ^__^

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yashiana, Jul 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Yashiana

Yashiana New Member

Nice to meet you all *waves*

I'm not really good at introducing myself because I'm quite boring... I'm pretty new to roleplaying as I've only roleplayed a bit in the MMO The Secret World. I'm pretty shy and not that outgoing but I'm working on it and hope to find a fluffy little place somewhere in the vast galaxy of the Starbound universe.

I'm new to Starbound and currently totally overwhelmed by all the possibilities. I need to sort out a few things as well (especially how to correctly install mods) but I love science fiction and space travelling!

I speak 5 languages more or less fluently but I think my English is good enough (if not, apologies :) ). Huh, what else? My character.. not 100% sure what's it going to be yet. I love the Hylotl as a race because I love the East-Asian style and their peaceful mindset... and having three eyes would be awesome x) The Novakids are also pretty intriguing and I'm thinking they might be a good choice for a novice RPer like me. Decisions, decisions...

Anyways, that's it for now. I guess.

2 people like this.
  2. Cynirr

Cynirr O15

Sounds like you'll be a great addition to our server! (BTW, you don't NEED mods for this server) Also, your English is great, you'll be fine. It sounds like the Hylotl might be a perfect race for you, since you like their style. But, you can always make another character if you don't find the Hylotl fitting for you. You can have multiple characters if you didn't know. Anyways, I'm sure you'll become a great RPer! Hope you find a nice place within our community!

1 person likes this.
  3. Yashiana

Yashiana New Member

Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome! :3

4. Revenant

Revenant New Member

Five languages? I have difficulties speaking in one at times.

Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. If do you need help with anything either it being characters or whatever, feel free to contact me.

1 person likes this.
  5. Pyro_Sanders

Pyro_Sanders Warcrime Sprite Creator

Inb4 novakid hate train arrives.

6. Yashiana

Yashiana New Member

@Revenant Thank you very much! If you see a confused Hylotl somewhere that might be me!

@Pyro_Sanders Novakid hate train... :( I decided that my character should be Hylotl but still...