1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Business Contact and Application Form

Discussion in 'Allied Sectorial Front' started by Pie4Pigs, May 27, 2016.

?

There's an unrelated poll on the page. "How safe has the frontier felt this month?"

1. Extremely safe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Safe

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. Neutral

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Unsafe

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  5. Extremely Unsafe

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

Upon opening this link, you reach a fairly nondescript Starnet page. Off in the corner, you spot a link that reads “business contact”. Clicking it would reveal a form that allows you to send the Starnet equivalent of an email to a member of the ASF. This may serve useful if you plan on arranging any meetings, forging an alliance, or making a proposition of any sort.

----

Under that rests a self-explanatory link that reads “EMPLOYEE APPLICATION FORM”. The form itself seems to clarify some of what they're looking for, though it leaves a lot to the imagination.

NAME:
    OCCUPATION/PRIOR OCCUPATIONS:
    SKILLSETS:
    QUALIFICATIONS:
    WHY ARE YOU JOINING?:
    WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU? INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH:

((If you’d rather not post business arrangements and applications publically, PM me! If you want to make a new character specifically for this group (which is preferred), PM me for some important details.))

2. BobGood

BobGood Memer

NAME: Petre Cabral
    RACE: Human
    OCCUPATION/PRIOR OCCUPATIONS: N/A (Chemical Engineering Student)
    SKILLSETS: Engineering, Basic firearms training.
    QUALIFICATIONS: Advanced Technical Apprenticeship, Biological Science, Chemistry and Physics.

WHY ARE YOU JOINING?: Im fed up of being degraded by inferior species.
    WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU? INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH:
    Florans are a species know for creating controversy. Some view the species as misunderstood or misjudged yet others view the species as barbaric and hostile, I myself agree with the latter. I had the 'privilege' to personally see Florans degrading and demoralising other species. Florans amble around aimlessly. Their minds are too simple to do even the most basic forms of labour and when they prove on rare occasions that they can do labour they tend to be violent and spiteful to others at work. Florans are mindless savage beasts who commit acts of atrocity and then expect us to clean it up. I see an opportunity here to resolve this problem.

3. Krug

Krug New Member

I'd like to learn more about your organization. Would it be possible to arrange a meeting?
    -Emerald