1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Private The Faceless Associations' Hiring Document for Chosen Characters

Discussion in 'The Faceless Association' started by Menacing Melon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    Greetings from The Faceless Association

If you are reading this you most likely have gotten an invite from one of our higher ups at the organization, congratulations.

We are a business first. Although we are 'flexible' with our ways of doing things to make a profit, if you are interested please continue to read the document.

Some requirements to apply include.

• Experience with firearms or melee fighting is some way, shape, or form.
    • Healthy condition. No exceptions
    • Race, Age, Gender, and Appearance, this is basic info that we need, none will affect your application, though if we accept you we need this information
    • Lastly, state you agree to keep hidden under any circumstance even when threatened with death, same with disclosing information. If you do not agree to this, we will not accept you. No exceptions
    Our association should, and will stay hidden. Whenever on operations, even the smallest of operations, you will wear our provided disguise. You shall not wear it in public if you have not accepted a job or are doing an organization related mission. Do not take off your mask in public and reveal yourself, if you plan on coming back to the same place after recently operating there, change your clothing.

Any available positions and further details will be disclosed to you once you send in an application with your details.
    Any questions will be answered within reason. Any applications will be reviewed, please organize the applications neatly, and state what position you want specifically. Contact us at [email protected], If accepted we will tell you when, and where to meet.

APPLICATION FORM
    -=------------------------------------------------------------=-
    FULL NAME:
    ANY MINOR HEALTH CONDITIONS:

DO YOU AGREE TO KEEP THE ASSOCIATION SECRET, EVEN UNDER THE PAIN OF DEATH?

-=------------------------------------------------------------=-

((Applications can be placed on this forum thread or pm'd to me))

((Little note, I am very thankful to a user by the Name of Tazerok who pointed out issues with this thread and this faction, which in turn has made me edit some parts of this thread to hopefully make it not give away my entire faction. If you thought this was poorly written, you are not wrong. I am new to making and managing factions and this is a big step in me for role playing. If anybody thinks this has any issues please take the time to pm me as i've tried to make it better, I would very very much appreciate it. And lastly if you would be considerate enough please void any of the stupid information I gave out, cheers))

#1 Menacing Melon, Jun 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  2. Enderlabstrue

Enderlabstrue New Member

FULL NAME: Nitro Caesar Ford
    RACE: Novakid
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Blue plasma, Epsilon symbol as face.
    ANY MINOR HEALTH CONDITIONS: Has a large scar on his lower back. (About 15 cm.)

I agree to keep the

secrets safe even with my life on the line.