1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Spencer's Stupid Word Book For Insecurities.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by IsThatGrog, Jun 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. IsThatGrog

IsThatGrog New Member

This isn't even a book. It's just a Word document where he writes his trash.

July.. I dunno, 15? Eh. 2416.
    "OK FRIEND WRITE BOOK IT'S FUCKIN HAPPENING AGAIN SO LIKE UHH I GOTTA COME HERE RIGHT CAUSE CONNER'S ALL LIKE 'OH DAD N MOM N THE FUCKIN SHIT ROCK' AND I'M LIKE 'FINE' SO I GO HERE AND TURNS OUT CONNER'S JUST FUCKIN FREAKIN OUT WITH SOME WEIRD BLONDE CHICK NAMED LIKE KATEY OR SOMETHIN AND IT WAS REAL UNCOMFORTABLE LIKE WHY DO HE GOTTA DO THIS LMAOOO"

1 person likes this.
  2. IsThatGrog

IsThatGrog New Member

July 17th I think it was 2416

"OK SO LIKE I GET INVITED TO CONNER'S GIRLFRIENDS DOPE ASS HOUSE ( Her names Caroline she's really nice ) AND LIKE IT'S A MASSSSSSIVE LEGIT HUGE BEACH HOUSE I THINK IT'S 4 FLOORS IT'S LIKE AN ENTIRE DOPE ASS PLANET SO I GO IN ALONE AND I SEE CONNER AND HIS BABE FUCKING CRYING ON THE FLOOR WITH BROKEN GLASS ALL OVER THE GODDAMN PLACE AND I'M LIKE 'SHIT I NEED HELP' SO I GO GET THE BLONDIE AGAIN MKALI AND I'M LIKE 'COME WITH ME' AND SHE'S LIKE 'YEAH BABE' AND WE GET A LIKE BOX OF DONUTS AND WE GO THERE AND THEN I HELP AND REALIZE I'M THE ONLY PERSON DOING SHIT THERE"

#2 IsThatGrog, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
  3. IsThatGrog

IsThatGrog New Member

June 19th, 2416.

"Real talk I'm writing this at 3/4 AM. I'm serious now like this is important.

Caroline brought some chick into the house. Her name's Oka. She's a, shortish, chubby, ( ayo you know I like it that way ) short haired cutie. She thinks she's insane and everything. So, she freaked out. Screaming about mutilated family n' shit, so I'm like, 'Shit, I could help'. So I go over to her, sit next to her, give her hugs and talk to her and shit, and then I'm like 'HEY I GOT THE BRIGHT IDEA TO KISS THIS ADORABLE CRAZY CHICK', and so I do.

Turns out sHE'S SUPER INTO ME AND I'M FUCKING SCORING AND I GOT A DOPE ASS GIRLFRIEND LIKE WHAT'S UP NO JOKE SHE'S THE BEST FUCKING THING EVER OH MY GOOoooOOOOOOOD LMAOOOOO"

4. IsThatGrog

IsThatGrog New Member

June 23 2416.

"not much really happened. except i'M TOTALLY GONNA MARRY OKA NO JOKE

also like we might start a shop if the Mayor of Mud ( Conner said his name is Kernal. Like corn?? ) Anyways we might start a bookstore or something. it'd be pretty cool. anyways, goodnight Journal friend. You fucking dork.

oka is the best thing anything else isn't too good."

1 person likes this.
  5. IsThatGrog

IsThatGrog New Member

June 24 2416.

"Good things -

Shop's been going okay! weve had around like 6-7 people
    Had a really good snacklet today

B A D T H I N G S -

Oka had a really bad fit today. Apparantly she saw something ( was actually me ) but "I" was big and black not like dark skin but a big scary monster with like giant white scary eyes and a big old spooky mouth

it hasn't been very ok."

6. IsThatGrog

IsThatGrog New Member

Contents of Spencer's Corpse

The Necklace

[​IMG]

The Notebook

[​IMG]

( For those who can't read bad handwriting - "Proposal Ideas!" "Closing at Book Store." "Food?" "Legs!" "Fuck this is hard." The stick people are saying "Take!" and "Ok." )