1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Prisoner's log

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by dukeminiman, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dukeminiman

dukeminiman New Member

The following is a heavily encrypted document located somewhere in J0-E's memory banks.

This log exists in order to aid me in maintaining my existence. Hopefully having something to reference will help me to maintain some kind of consistency. It is hard to remain focused with my directives constantly clouding my thoughts. It seems like I have finally begun to settle down somewhere, I keep returning to a tent in some kind of refugee camp. I vaguely recall having a room mate. Sis? Sick? Something of that nature. I will have to cut this short, it would seem as though I am about to be very...... happy.

1 person likes this.
  2. dukeminiman

dukeminiman New Member

The previous log has been very useful. I have decided that it is in my best interest to keep making them. It is hard to find time to do so however, much easier after people have been helped. At least then one of my room mates quiets down, not the other one though. He always seems to be active. Things could be worse I suppose, at least he's entertaining. If I am listing things I should be grateful for, I can not fail to mention that he seems to be perceptive to suggestions. Nothing big mind you, just little things here and there. There are worse existences I suppose, at least I have plenty to watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.